The key to new TT being a success

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redenbacher

10-29-2012

The game hasn't become more or less complex. The criteria that defines the complexity has simply shifted. You just have to look for it...

For example, warding was removed. Now you have to pay close attention to the mini-map and work with teammates to use the sweeper/lantern actives. That's not easier or harder, but different.

The map has shrunk and there is less jungle. Again, map awareness is key. Pushing intelligently and maintaining your control of the map with limited resources (people), rather than wards, is more important. The objectives of the jungle has changed from passive farming to more active ganking and jungle control to prevent altar caps. Again, not easier or harder, but different.

Less brush cover in the bottom lane. Now, laning becomes more active and again, map awareness is key. Pushing your advantages and being wary of pushing when you're disadvantage requires a careful balance. Finally, not necessarily easier or harder, but different.

My observations lead me to believe that some are not really looking for the added complexity and opportunities for improvement, because they are blinded by what strategies have been removed that they are used to.

urmamasllama

10-29-2012

once again you explain it way better than i can glad you were here to clarify

urmamasllama

10-30-2012

Bump. >.>