The real reason no one likes the new TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS130d109c04756628c7529

10-29-2012

is because people are afraid of change.

JugOfMilk

10-29-2012

i like the new T T

Garlyle Wilds

10-29-2012

Personally I would have opted more for "People do like it, there's just some people who are much louder than others saying the same things over and over again" (literally in some cases)

Not that it's incorrect for them to dislike the map, but the problem is that screaming out over and over again "WE DON'T WANT TWISTED DOMINIONLINE" is completely useless to actually improving this one and coming up with solutions to the rare cited problems - such as finding ways to reduce bruiser dominance.

And then they complain when Riot doesn't respond because they have nothing of value or thought to respond to

Sevorast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

I love the Shadow Isles map.

I actually much prefer it to the old broken TT map.

ApolloMk2

10-29-2012

The new TT is so much more fun, the only people complaining are people that played nothing but 1 or 2 champs that were particularly OP in 3v3 and aren't any more. New map is much more balanced and a lottt more enjoyable!

Haeval

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garlyle Wilds View Post
Personally I would have opted more for "People do like it, there's just some people who are much louder than others saying the same things over and over again" (literally in some cases)

Not that it's incorrect for them to dislike the map, but the problem is that screaming out over and over again "WE DON'T WANT TWISTED DOMINIONLINE" is completely useless to actually improving this one and coming up with solutions to the rare cited problems - such as finding ways to reduce bruiser dominance.

And then they complain when Riot doesn't respond because they have nothing of value or thought to respond to
This is exactly how I feel about the few vocal people who kept complaining about needing a whole new rework of the old TT map, by the way.

One day Riot was like, "it's all gonna change into a whole new animal,"

I was like, "Wait, what?!?!"??! WTF?!??! Where did this come from? Why?!?"

It's what I got for actually playing the game instead of lurking the forum >.>

I should know better than finding something I love and spending time on it.

Maverick Marz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

Change always make people tense and LoL's community is all about raging and screaming. It's one of the worst ever IMO. I have played 1st person shooter games online and I have never seen anyone said anything negative to another person. This community is all about complaining and blaming everyone else.