Hey Sutton, stop bumping threads with your rebellion posts

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rusty Leaves

10-29-2012

The old Treeline isn't coming back. Deal with it, learn to love the better version. Thank you.

Alpha Q23

10-29-2012

It is not a better version to me. I understand you may like it more. Good for you. I however Do not like the new map. The purpose of any game is to have fun right? Well I have tried this new map and I do not have fun on this map. Then again first game I played on SR I did not have fun. I played the Real/old TT for the first time and actually enjoyed a Moba. (I use to enjoy Dota 1 but the map got old, Because of that I can't enjoy SR.)

Hey I don't want Riot to get rid of this new map. It looks nice, and its nice that there is another 3v3 map. However I would just like the Old TT back and with blind pick matchmaking. I don't care about rank so thats not important to me.

You keep your map, I keep mine.

AWildZergling

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Q23 View Post

It's not your map.

HayabusaZero

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Q23 View Post
The problem is that Riot won't do this. They aren't going to split 3v3 community with two maps, so they most likely tweak the new TT with our feedback instead of making old TT available again.

Don't believe me? Go and search around the forum for petitions about new 5v5 maps or SR reskins, and see Riot's response. The same can be apply in our case.

The best solution is to make suggestions of possible changes to the new TT in a respectful and clear way, to get a better map for all of us.

WrathgarWarlord

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by euphoria pisces View Post
the old treeline isn't coming back. Deal with it, learn to love the better version. Thank you.

never! *screams "freeeeeedoooooommm!!!!!!!!" while he charges rot headquarters brandishing his troll sword*

Taarki

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria Pisces View Post
The old Treeline isn't coming back. Deal with it, learn to love the better version. Thank you.
The old TT might come back, we might have both versions, and if it does deal with it. plus he already learned to love the better version, which happens to be the old one. Thank you

BanditManSteve

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taarki View Post
The old TT might come back, we might have both versions, and if it does deal with it. plus he already learned to love the better version, which happens to be the old one. Thank you
It wont though for the same reasons riot refuses to make a new 5v5 map. Just look at someonese post above mine, they explain it perfectly. Having two seperate maps like that would split the community, which is something they dont want to do.

I dont see why people dont like this map. Its better in every way. Wards were always stupid on TT considering how small it is, and red buff was silly as well. Vilemaw actually takes a team to kill, not level 7 solo kills with jax or lee sin. Its way better. The only thing I dont like, and I think many dont like, are the altars. At first they were cool, but they just get annoying. They help the winning team snowball even more.

Henry Plainview

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanditManSteve View Post
It wont though for the same reasons riot refuses to make a new 5v5 map. Just look at someonese post above mine, they explain it perfectly. Having two seperate maps like that would split the community, which is something they dont want to do.

I dont see why people dont like this map. Its better in every way. Wards were always stupid on TT considering how small it is, and red buff was silly as well. Vilemaw actually takes a team to kill, not level 7 solo kills with jax or lee sin. Its way better. The only thing I dont like, and I think many dont like, are the altars. At first they were cool, but they just get annoying. They help the winning team snowball even more.
It's so god damn cramped it actually makes bruisers with gap closers stronger because the squishies have nowhere to run. And I just don't find it fun, at all.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taarki View Post
Except no, it will not. Do some research, use the search function and read some red posts. Go find the Reddit AMA, they will not do two maps with the same player populaiton and victory conditions*

*In this case destroy the Nexus. This does not apply to Dominion and SR, two victory types.

fiddlesticksssss

10-29-2012

Can't love a better version if one doesn't exist. This isn't a twisted treeline map because it doesn't follow the same idea. For now its going to be called Shadow Isles, and be placed under the category called "mistakes" right under dominion.