Select Displayed Ribbon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pchannington

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2012

I agree with this!

I just got my green ribbon, but my red one was overridden. I think it would be cool to show off all the ribbons you earn. That way when you are in champion select everyone will say, "Golly gee, this player must embody the Summoner's Code completely. I should emulate this player's behavior and improve the League of Legends gaming community!"

I also think the animations are cool. It's a shame you can only see them when your ribbon is earned.

WardenKeith

12-18-2012

This would be an absolute pleasure of an option to have.

At first I had my green ribbon, and then I went up to a blue - which I love because blue is awesome - but then changed once more into a yellow. I know yellow is pretty nice too, but having the choice wouldn't be a bad thing!

TaricgemsWilson

12-18-2012

Bumping this. There's probably been threads about this before, but it'd be a nice change for the game.

UnitedAmerika

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

I miss my blue ribbon. The green one just feels meh.

Saint Radimus

02-02-2013

Bump, need this option, i prefer my green ribbon to show off my teamwork over my red ribbon. i understand they are all good but my preference should be considered.

Saint Radimus

02-02-2013

Bump, i would love this option. i understand they are all good. but i have my preferences and would like to display my green teamwork ribbon. I dont see very many of them and to me teamwork is extremely important.

Capn Of Capns

02-03-2013

Much as I'd rather every ribbon you have be shown off (as it's been said, 4 corner, 4 ribbons) this would be an acceptable compromise for me.

NauFirefox

02-05-2013

I like it, definitely.

Scarcane

04-15-2013

I agree completely! As someone who is proud of my ribbons (which is a nerdy thing to say) I want to display all the ones I have earned so far. But losing my teamwork ribbon because I'm helpful now too, doesnt make sense. I still have good teamwork AND I'm helpful. So I feel it should display both of those qualities

Ogre Diet

04-15-2013

bump