Select Displayed Ribbon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WyseWolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

Riot there should be an option to choose which ribbon you would like displayed something like my attached photo if you are going to make only 1 ribbon displayed then you should have this set up but you should really use all corners for the ribbons

4 ribbons / 4 corners makes sense please check attached image

Shargun

10-29-2012

that's just what the honor system needs.

WyseWolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

bump

Beaumains

10-29-2012

It should be a bullet list rather than a check list, but yeah, this is a cool idea.

Void2258

10-30-2012

Riot Plz

WyseWolf

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaumains View Post
It should be a bullet list rather than a check list, but yeah, this is a cool idea.
Well it can be whatever my point is that Riot should let you choose or even better have them all like pokemon =D

Toepher

11-22-2012

Yes, it seems odd that you should only be allowed to show the first one you received. Giving the option to chose which one, or to even have all 4 in each corner would be great.

Drogeist

11-24-2012

I love these ideas!

-Drogeist

GreyHunter4

11-24-2012

Yeah, my teamwork honors surpassed my honorable opponent. I want the green ribbon on!

RaavenLV

12-16-2012

Bump