Would you like this to be implemented in LoL?

Yes 1 50.00%
No 1 50.00%
Needs some improvement first 0 0%
Too OP 0 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Frenzy - The Blade Engineer. Champion Idea.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AzNFrEnZyz

10-29-2012

Hey all. Just for fun I decided to create my own champion idea. I would like to know what you would think. If it were to be implemented into the actual game that would be amazing =3

Please give me feedback after you have read the WHOLE thread. Thank you.

Frenzy - The Blade Engineer
Range: 125 (Melee)
Movement Speed: 325
Damage: 51 (+3.2 / per level)
Health: 455 (+ 84 / per level)
Mana:255 (+ 38 / per level)
Armor: 17 (+3.2 / per level)
Spell Block: 30 (+1.1 / per level)
Health Regen: 7.0 (+0.77 / per level)
Mana Regen: 6.85 (+0.55 / per level)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Embed Blade - Frenzy embed's a blade into the ground in front of him that damages and slows enemies. Frenzy stores one blade every 15 seconds up to 7 blades total.

Frenzy embed's a blade into the ground in front of him dealing 10/20/30/40/50(+0.15) physical damage to nearby enemies and slow them by 25% for 3 seconds.

Cost: 15/20/25/30/35 mana
Range: 125
Cooldown: 3 seconds

Framework: A blade will be placed right in front of Frenzy, dealing the damage and slowing instantly. Each of the 7 blade will look different. (Will be explained soon) After 20 seconds any blades still on the floor will disappear.

Blade Collection - Frenzy screams out loud returning any embedded blades to converge on his location. Every time a blade passes through an enemy, they receive physical damage. Frenzy then fuses all the blades and converges it into one, dealing true damage to the next enemy hit.

Every time a blade passes through an enemy, they receive 12/16/20/24/28 (+0.3) physical damage. Frenzy then fuses all the blades and converges it into one, dealing 10/20/30/40/50 (for each blade converged) true damage to the next enemy hit.

Cost: 100 mana
Range: 0
Cooldown: 35/31/27/23/19 seconds

Framework: Once activated all blades from "Embed Blade" will converge to Frenzy's location. Dealing it's physical damage to all that get hit. Frenzy's blade will then fuse depending on how many embedded blades were on the floor. The embedded blades fusion will look different depending on how many blades were on the floor.

For Example:
1 : Applies a small insert to his blade that increase the size of the blade
2 : Applies a insert to the blade that increases sword diameter and refines blade handle
3 : Looks like a completed sword with 1 insert missing.
4 : Blade looks completed but the blade's handle look exactly the same
5 : Blade handle is in proportion to the blade itself
6 : Blade has been refined with length of the whole blade increasing.
7 : Looks like double the size of Riven's sword when she pops her ultimate.

After hitting an enemy the blade will return to it's original length.

Engineer's Ingenuity - Frenzy temporarily places a rune on the floor, increasing attack speed, movement speed, health regen and armor to all champions in the area.

Rune Health: 100/125/150/175/200
AOE: 400
Attack speed: 3/4/5/6/7%
Movement speed: 10/14/18/22/26
Health regen: 2/4/6/8/10
Armor: 2/4/6/8/10
Cost: 50/60/70/80/90 mana
Cooldown: 21/19/17/15/13

Framework: the rune will be as big as a teemo mushroom and will provide a AOE as big as Abyssal Specter.

Engineering Genius - Frenzy fuses all the blades and converges it into one. All damage dealt by Frenzy will now deal True damage instead.

Duration: 4/5/6
Cost: 100 mana
Cooldown: 80

Framework: It will look like his blade quadrupled in size. It will just provide basic attacks the true damage for the period of time.

Passive: Blood Frenzy Whenever Frenzy is dealt more than 20% of his health in one hit or deals true damage to an enemy champion, he will gain 35% attack speed and 7% lifesteal for 3 seconds.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just some extra's.

Frenzy has two personalities. A very intelligent side where creations are a wonderland and a dark side where he talks like a beast and his brain is as smart as a pig. He wears loose engineering clothing but is huge, like Dr.Mundo. He is like a mad scientist on drugs. Ready to destroy anything in his path.

Joke -

1. Ever seen a blade engineer? Neither have I.

2. Look at my seven different blades! This is my favourite.. Ouh no... That's Dodgy.
(Takes out a rusty blade)

3. Look at my seven different blades! This is my favourite.. Ruptureeeeee (stabs into his engineering clothing twice, accidently cuts himself)

4. Look at my seven different blades! (drops one on the floor)

5. (Smashes a huge sword into the ground. Takes 3 pulls to bring it up again)

Taunt -

1. Your blood doesn't deserve to be on my blade, Maggot!
(smashes a huge sword into the ground)

2. I will destroy you! (looks upwards)

3. Your blood will drip of my blade weakling.

4. I'll rip you apart! (points in his general direction)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RockJockey

10-29-2012

This looks almost exactly like someone else's original champion, "Bosk, the Genius Strategist"

Why did you just copy someone else's idea? I find it unlikely you came made this from scratch.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1737426