Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Easy-to-use Champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Positive Pablo

10-29-2012

Ashe, Garen, Ryze, Master Yi, Tristana, and Teemo are incredibly easy to use.

Durzaka

10-29-2012

Try not to get stuck in the "buy a new champion when i want something new." frame of mine.

Try and use atleast some of the free champions each week. You can be surprised how much of a difference trying a champion first can be.

Gotanychimsphere

10-29-2012

I think non-skillshot champs are best for beginners: Teemo, Ryze, Annie, Soraka, Nunu, Garen. Tristana is also fun and is free from Facebook.

EDIT: Oh yeah I forgot Master Yi

Sythalin

10-29-2012

Just about any AD right click champ; Just stack attack speed, armor pen and life steal.

As long as you can right click a target on the screen, this is about as easy as it gets and is ridiculously easy to own games considering the excessive amount of AD gear there is vs. laughable amount of actually useful AD defense gear.

CrazyMotoka

10-30-2012

Thanks for the all the suggestions

Lazy8s

10-30-2012

Not sure how easy he is but Malphite is 1350 and super super powerful if you use him correctly. Just slow and ult to lock down an enemy so your teammates can kill them. His AoE is good for clearing waves. You don't even need to level his W skill until it is the last one.

Gabyx76

Recruiter

10-30-2012

I DO NOT recommand to play master yi, the players who starts to play with him, they split push all the time and are not very good (most of them).

Waihekemadness

04-06-2013

yi.

Tarvex

04-06-2013

Dat Necro.

Seriously though, why people would dig up a 5-6 month old thread is beyond me.

@Waihekemadness, he/she already had their question answered; there's no need to resurrect some random thread when you could be helping someone that actually needs it.

EhKurd

04-06-2013

Quote:
Malkshakevanilla:
Teemo. Teemo is the most noob-friendly champ for 1350 ip, and the best part is that the enemy team will hate you!

I agree with this human.