Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can we all just accept the fact.....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Bushmaster

10-29-2012

That riot gives, when scientifically and precisely measured, absolutely zero ****s about its fanbase, and that the old twisted treeline is never coming back?

fiddlesticksssss

10-29-2012

No? I will forever until the end of time be butthurt till old twisted treeline comes back. Even after i die and my butt starts decaying, it will still hurt for this betrayal.

Haeval

10-29-2012

Um... yeah. So I would like to hold a LITTLE faith in Riot, despite the many times they have failed me.

I'm not a perfect person, and I don't expect them to be either. However, my patience will dwindle down to nothing eventually, and I'll just have to leave the community, as I have left 80% of my play time already.

You make my sad, Riot.... so sad.

Haeval

10-29-2012

oh, and this:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=30779522#post30779522

I will continue to drop this link into similar-themed threads until Riot answers me. This I am adamant about.

Squallian

10-29-2012

Rwarrg riot doesnt care about us but developed this map for all the people - like me - who actually like that they want a different competitive game type other than SR Rwarrrg