Sugestion about wards

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Let me Solo IT

10-29-2012

Hi, at first i like to say that the new map looks REALY cool, but i still think it should be a new map. not a replacement, two diferent styles of gaming the old TT and the new one.
Second 'bout those wards... i think removing them completely makes the game TOO MUCH "Gank like" and unpredictable, not counting those champs that use them for escapes(Jax,Kat,Lee,Etc...) so my sugestion is a new "Ward like item" , that instead of revealing an area of the map, simply warn players (maybe with a map ping?) that someone from the enemy team walked INTO its range, since it does not reveal map it would be harder to destroy than regular wards (you would need an oracle for that), to fix that my sugestion is that it can be just visible, OR if invisible along with the time duration a "charge duration", like it only activates 3 times then expires,if its too Op i think it can have a conditional using (like can only be placed at bushes or OUT of then wathever...), that may solve the overganking problem without removing the gank oportunities, cause lets say there is one of those on mid, and it triggers warning u that someone got close to it, you still dont see the enemy, he could be just passing by or he can be comming for ganks, i think it would be cool, waht you think guys?
PS: sorry for my terrible english, im not american.

Let me Solo IT

10-29-2012

no reply? come one guys i want youre opinion!

Squallian

10-29-2012

Its supposed to be unpredictable and gank like. Thats the point. Wards arent there -for a reason-.