Because of the Tribunal Scares-

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AnaI PIeasure

10-28-2012

I've resorted to ignoring my teammates, and muting everyone that sounds like an idiot, just to reduce the risk of me calling them out on their mistakes. It seems as though tribunal bans are at its highest frequency , and the slightest of temper slips can get you in trouble.

May i also suggest that the Tribunal states who's queued up together? A detail as simple as that may explain the reason for the report, or at least give the summoners participating in the tribunal further details to base their decision upon.

Krshna

10-29-2012

There's no scare, the only people who get banned by Tribunal are people doing something ban worthy. They all whine and scream unfair, but apparently the number of innocent people getting banned by the T was SO LOW that they had to tighten their ban metrics.

Don't worry in any way shape or form about the Tribunal if you are a decent human being. If you are a ******bag and you know it though, and you know that you have been toxic, then yah, be worried.

fiddlesticksssss

10-29-2012

Some tips on how to not get banned. Don't talk in all chat ever, try to say sorry and NEVER argue back, and try not to play really troll champs with really troll builds. If you do end up getting banned unjustly just send a support ticket and you will be unbanned. However riot does actually check the reason why you are banned, so be 100% sure you were not a dick before sending one in.

Haeval

10-29-2012

Some tips on not getting banned: Don't have that name.

The Bushmaster

10-29-2012

I'm surprised to see this, because I've had an entire team of 5 players report someone, and miraculously got queued with him the next day. Guess what? still being a ******. Probably out there being a ****** right now with no punishment from Riot. I myself have been known to go off here and there. If someone overpicks during champion select and then proceeds to suck at the position they're trolling, I usually flip my lid. Its immature and stupid, but I get so aggravated. I've said some nasty stuff, and not once in 3ish years have I ever been banned for anything. I'm surprised people are worried. Personally, I wonder if the tribunal even works or matters, TBH. Guess everyone's experiences are different.

MrSmileyy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

these always make me laugh, my friends and I (we also solo q a lot in all modes when others aren't on) none of us have ever received so much as a warning, We've had bad times, I've called people out, I've argued before, but no warnings.

TIP: Just think about how you say things, and how often. That is all there is to it.

FDru

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krshna View Post
Don't worry in any way shape or form about the Tribunal if you are a decent human being. If you are a ******bag and you know it though, and you know that you have been toxic, then yah, be worried.
I am worried :/ I rage, I call people names, I'm just an ass in general. But I've been doing it for 2 years and... never gotten so much as a warning.

The people getting banned must be really, really bad.

The Bushmaster

10-29-2012

I've said things like cleanse the gene pool and eat a shotgun and such and not so much as a warning. Not even very much "oh hey man thats messed up" from my teammates or that guys teammates. The league community is pretty coldhearted, I'd be curious to see what someone would have to say to get banned for something like that. I've said some messed up stuff, and not even a warning for me.

Edit: I also just realized i already posted on this thread. Woops. 3am... maybe time for bed?

Haeval

10-29-2012

I'm sorry, I keep seeing this pop up on recent thread activity, and really....? You SHOULD be scared of getting banned with a name like that.

I've said it before, but I think this needs to be recognized...

Sevorast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnaI PIeasure View Post
I've resorted to ignoring my teammates, and muting everyone that sounds like an idiot, just to reduce the risk of me calling them out on their mistakes. It seems as though tribunal bans are at its highest frequency , and the slightest of temper slips can get you in trouble.

May i also suggest that the Tribunal states who's queued up together? A detail as simple as that may explain the reason for the report, or at least give the summoners participating in the tribunal further details to base their decision upon.
Your name makes it hard for me to care what you have to say about anything.