Please fix bots!! Unplayable!! Plz reply

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoozleDorf

11-07-2012

Just finished a lovely bot game in which all 4 of my bots got stuck on the base stairs....1v5 as Ziggs... FUN!! >

Riot, can we PLEASE have an update? Thank you!

Bump and Upvote if you're still experiencing this. Thanks.

MartyMcPunchman

QA Analyst

11-08-2012
2 of 2 Riot Posts

There is a fix that's intended to go out with the next patch. It's still being tested, but we're seeing positive results on PBE. It may not fix every case, but it should be an improvement over the state of AI pathing even BEFORE the most recent patch.

DoozleDorf

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyMcPunchman View Post
There is a fix that's intended to go out with the next patch. It's still being tested, but we're seeing positive results on PBE. It may not fix every case, but it should be an improvement over the state of AI pathing even BEFORE the most recent patch.
Marty, thank you very much for taking the time to update us, and thanks for the work put into fixing it!!

Eanruig

11-09-2012

bump! Thank you RIOT for FINALLY responding to a legit bug!!! And taking time away from needlessly adding champ after champ.

xBHCxLoGic

11-10-2012

bump

Swhale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

I agree with the severity of this. I just decided that I'd start practicing on bot games instead of sucking it up with other people online, but every game I've played so far I get two people stuck on each other at the right side of the mid base wall, and another one stuck at the bottom jungle exit leading towards baron. It's only my team when we play bot and it's so annoying because top and bottom just get tore down.

ohmygodataco

11-11-2012

im having this problem too i use custom games to familiarize myself with builds and techniques and every game its basically 5v2 cause three bots always get stuck sometimes even the opposing team bots get stuck

Kaos90

11-11-2012

I actually got this bug while trying to fix another sound bug in a custom game.

PudlumsGump

11-12-2012

Problem remains unsolved and is as severe as ever.

DoozleDorf

11-12-2012

END of SEASON 2 PATCH NOTES

"Co-op vs. AI
Twisted Treeline bots should now favor defending their base over taking altars.
Twisted Treeline bots no longer get stuck at the summoning platform when an inhibitor is under attack.
Custom game Summoner's Rift bots now use the same push logic as beginner Co-op vs. AI bots, which should address several issues of bots getting stuck on the map
Added a pathing workaround to prevent Summoner's Rift bots from getting trapped in certain areas of the map (e.g. Baron pit)
Battle Training bots should no longer get stuck during the tutorial"

Thank you Riot!