Please fix bots!! Unplayable!! Plz reply

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zero Counts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

Seen it happen.

+1

Eanruig

10-30-2012

RIOT! it's getting worse. FIx this Sh iT!!!!!

I can't even chill out and smash some bots with my girlfriend after a hard days work. we just got defeated TWICE in a row, in a custom BEGINNER match because it's basically a 2vs5 match.

DoozleDorf

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by eanruig View Post
riot! It's getting worse. Fix this sh it!!!!!

I can't even chill out and smash some bots with my girlfriend after a hard days work. We just got defeated twice in a row, in a custom beginner match because it's basically a 2vs5 match.
riot please!! You are squashing the romantic interludes of these two young lovers!!!

Not cool riot!!

The Phalcun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2012

Hello,
Recently, I was requested by a friend to complete battle training for them. They had played the game five times before I stepped in. There is a serious glitch where a few minutes in, the majority of the friendly team will get trapped in that spot at the base, effectively making the battle training a 1v5, or, with luck, a 2v5. It took me, a level 30 player, three times to beat it, trying all of the champions, but that was incredibly hard. I managed it with Ryze, but only after the enemy beginner team had zerg rushed all of our inhibitors as Sivir, Yi, Ryze, and Shen ran in circles at the entrance to the base. If this is how the game is introducing players, this may make people wary of going further. This is very important, as you may lose some potential player base through this glitch.
Thank you,
Phalcun.
Bumped.

DoozleDorf

10-31-2012

Riot?!?!

JunoTheCat

10-31-2012

Same bug for me. Was asked to copy/paste my report in this thread, so I will do!

Logged on to League of Legends

Created Custom Game (me and 4 bots VS 5 bots)

Went to mid lane (I am blue side)

At about 3 minutes in, my 2 bot lane bots start pacing back and forth on blue side base stairs (either on the far left or the far right of the stairs) down onto mid lane; pace until about 11-15 minutes in

Also about 3 minutes in, one of my top lane bots starts pacing back and forth on the ramp in top half of the jungle (on the river going toward the front of Baron); continues pacing until about 11-15 minutes in

Not sure about enemy team bots, but sometimes they disappear for a bit too

This has happened for every custom game I've played in the last 2 weeks (approx. 8)

Darth Righteous

10-31-2012

Bummmmmp

DoozleDorf

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JunoTheCat View Post
Same bug for me. Was asked to copy/paste my report in this thread, so I will do!

Logged on to League of Legends

Created Custom Game (me and 4 bots VS 5 bots)

Went to mid lane (I am blue side)

At about 3 minutes in, my 2 bot lane bots start pacing back and forth on blue side base stairs (either on the far left or the far right of the stairs) down onto mid lane; pace until about 11-15 minutes in

Also about 3 minutes in, one of my top lane bots starts pacing back and forth on the ramp in top half of the jungle (on the river going toward the front of Baron); continues pacing until about 11-15 minutes in

Not sure about enemy team bots, but sometimes they disappear for a bit too

This has happened for every custom game I've played in the last 2 weeks (approx. 8)
This is useful info: thanks for adding it!

Cecilia El

11-01-2012

Happening all the times, makes it quite hard to test new champions

Gwalir

11-01-2012

Happened to me as well on at least two separate occasions.