Please fix bots!! Unplayable!! Plz reply

First Riot Post
123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

4saknHero

10-29-2012

I came to this set of forums to report this same problem after last night, had 2 of my bots stuck at mid base stairs (the far right next to the flame) and one bot stuck in top blue jungle, entrance to river from blue buff (think it was the edge when comming from blue bush down near tower, onto the ramp to baron)

i was lvl 13 by the time they got unstuck

MisterDoug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

BUmp!

Dragon Striker9

10-29-2012

This does happen in custom games with bots. Also, bots still get stuck in spawning pool if you decide to stand too close to it, without being in range of the Nexus Obelisk

DoozleDorf

10-29-2012

Riot?

Omiata

10-30-2012

It did seem that they reacted to a tower going down. Bot stuck in the jungle went to cover mid, he was level 2 and melted to the lvl 9 bot.

(stealth bump)

YamiIrado

10-30-2012

Happened to me last night. It doesn't matter if you find a way to kill your own bots (baiting an enemy bot) or you find some enemy bots and kill them, they just go back there.

DoozleDorf

10-30-2012

Please upvote and bump if you are having this same problem. They're bound to acknowledge and fix it eventually. Thanks!

Bent Tin Can

10-30-2012

I'm still having the same issue every game. While on blue team, if I go top, then the two bottom lane bots get stuck at the mid blue entrance; the bot in top lane gets stuck at the river entrance by blue buff in blue team's jungle; mid lane bot seems unaffected.

When I went mid, both bottom lane bots got stuck at the mid entrance while the two top lane bots got stuck at the entrance to the river beside blue buff.

I haven't tried going bottom yet. I guess I'm gonna need to do research and gather pics to back up my complaint. Honestly, this is beyond ridiculous.

DoozleDorf

10-30-2012

EDIT #2 The bottom lane bots, after their first "Back" to base (regardless of reason) then try to go middle lane (dafuq?!?!) and that is when they are getting stuck on the base stairs.

RIOT, SERIOUSLY...... Custom bot matches are currently UNPLAYABLE in this state

DoozleDorf

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoozleDorf View Post
EDIT #2 The bottom lane bots, after their first "Back" to base (regardless of reason) then try to go middle lane (dafuq?!?!) and that is when they are getting stuck on the base stairs.

RIOT, SERIOUSLY...... Custom bot matches are currently UNPLAYABLE in this state
EDIT #4 Apparently, based on other threads, this is affecting Battle Training matches as well

123456 ... 7