Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

things in TT i've noticed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jezzakai

10-28-2012

Death timers are too long / turrets are too slow

what i mean is, after 15 minutes most everyone is around 15 meaning if u die thats about a 45 second rez timer. i have been part of quite a few games where we are down losing but because we get 2 kills we can just win at 15-16 minutes. nothing but weak turrets in our way and 45 seconds to kill 3 turrets and win. its a bit lame.

its just kind of a buzz kill in my opinion. one of the joys i get is out of this game is come from behind wins. but this. its just a behind win or asswin.

its just my opinion that because everything is so close together. there needs to be more of a defense established. getting ahead is pointless if u can just push 3 turrets in less than 45 seconds 15minutes into the game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exqzr

10-28-2012

I tried to explain this "problem" in this post here.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2726615&highlight=exqzr

Quote:
Jezzakai:
Death timers are too long / turrets are too slow

what i mean is, after 15 minutes most everyone is around 15 meaning if u die thats about a 45 second rez timer. i have been part of quite a few games where we are down losing but because we get 2 kills we can just win at 15-16 minutes. nothing but weak turrets in our way and 45 seconds to kill 3 turrets and win. its a bit lame.

its just kind of a buzz kill in my opinion. one of the joys i get is out of this game is come from behind wins. but this. its just a behind win or asswin.

its just my opinion that because everything is so close together. there needs to be more of a defense established. getting ahead is pointless if u can just push 3 turrets in less than 45 seconds 15minutes into the game.