Sorry, I'm calling the new map by it's right name, Shadow Isles...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FriendlyRaid

10-28-2012

You can call any map in the game "Twisted Treeline", that doesn't make it Twisted Treeline. From this point forward, I refuse to call the current map Twisted Treeline, because it just isn't.

Riot, call this new map Shadow Isles, fix the minor problems Twisted Treeline had, re-enable it, and make all your customers happy.

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell just as sweet."

Nykidemus

10-28-2012

Here here sir.

Rusty Leaves

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sutsith View Post
Like many other angry 3v3 players the new twisted domline, does not make me happy. I refuse to buy an RP until the old 3v3 map is back. If all 3v3 players took this stand, We'd all see our smiley dragon friend alot sooner.
psh lol you loser, the new one is so much better.

Weekend Spartan

10-29-2012

Lol.

DementedMuffins

10-29-2012

Just so you know, Twisted Treeline is IN THE SHADOW ISLES. L2Lore

Desocupado

10-29-2012

Let''s Try:
Shadow Temple, Arachnid Temple, Spider Temple, Forest Temple, Creepy Temple, Dark Woods, Stone Woods, Creeping Woods,

urmamasllama

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DementedMuffins View Post
Just so you know, Twisted Treeline is IN THE SHADOW ISLES. L2Lore
it originally was in zuan. Just saying.

Alpha Q23

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria Pisces View Post
psh lol you loser, the new one is so much better.
Maybe for you, not everyone agrees. I agree with him. I'm not going to spend anymore money on LoL till TT is back, and I'm not playing this new map anymore. I have tried it, do not like it. The whole set up just seemed wrong to me.

Why can't Riot have both maps? Que times would be just the same. A lot of old TT players will probably be playing other maps or other games instead of the new TT map anyways.

Krystalnacht

10-29-2012

I personally hate the new map...it's supposed to end the reign of tanky to win in 3v3 but all it did was make it more prevalent. With the endless and constant ganking squishier champs have NO chance to build up before being overwhelmed by the darius's and other bruisers...it would make a fun 2v2 map but in my humble opinion i much prefer the more cerebral game that 3v3 used to be not the button mashing mess i see now. My desire for 3's is pretty much dead.

Brakamaul

10-29-2012

The map is on the shadow isles, it doesn't have to be called the shadow isles, it would be too broad. Just call it "The Spider's Crossing". The fact that there is a huge SPIDER BOSS overlooking the entire map gives the name some relevancy.