Jax in every single TT game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thornwing

10-28-2012

Is it just me or does every single game have to have a Jax player in it? It must be a rule somewhere, because every game I play has one. Some have two.

Why in the wolrd would everybody pick that same champ in every game I play unless he was the most OP unbalanced champ for 3v3 play? Can RIOT do something about this? I'm trying to BETA test this new map and see what works and what doesn't and so far all that is happening is everyone is playing Jax.

Dracos Kasurani

10-28-2012

I see a lot more of Darius and Teemo over Jax.

Harrowing Gale

10-28-2012

darius, teemo, and singed is all i see

The Codyman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

I see jax teemo a lot, but the darius I have run across have not roughed me up yet.

MrSmileyy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

I was gonna say something about draft but there is no non-ranked draft

So...that sucks

fiddlesticksssss

10-28-2012

Haven't seen a jax win a game yet. Also most of them are playing like trash building frozen mallet first. The only jax i saw win a game is when i played Ap alistar.

Paperdollparade

10-28-2012

the last 4 games I played didn't have jax, Darius or Teemo. It was wonderful!

speaking of Jax and Darius how do you counter them? the games I've played against them we basically just tried to focus them down first and try and kill them before they could do ridiculous damage

fiddlesticksssss

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paperdollparade View Post
the last 4 games I played didn't have jax, Darius or Teemo. It was wonderful!

speaking of Jax and Darius how do you counter them? the games I've played against them we basically just tried to focus them down first and try and kill them before they could do ridiculous damage
Always choose a bruiser to be on your team. The hardest counter i have used myself that 100% works with a good team is renekton. Just start with boots and health crystal, then get van dams pillager, followed by phage and atmas. Continue into frozen then get overlord's bloodmail, and pick up blade of the ruined king. No matter how far ahead darius is, if you have (you can skip Frozen mallet if you want) a darius or jax is, renekton can 1v1 a darius, and tank all the damage jax can put out, so you and your team can put him down. Van dam's pillager is what really helps him, because it helps his Q so it isn't completely and utterly useless. Or you could play Nasus and just farm 100+ creeps with Q and become unkillable.

Sam

10-28-2012

I never saw a jax yet... smh.