Ex-Professional eSports player looking for team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

whally

10-28-2012

Hello, I'm Mellow. I used to play competitively in Quake and have traveled to LANs and competed in many online events. I dabbled in SC2 a while back but quickly lost interest. I'm looking for a low-level team to get down some experience for the competitive aspect of LoL.

I currently have been obsessed with AP mid, really putting in a lot of games with Ahri and Orianna to perfect those skill-shots. I also have played numerous draft games with Shen support/top, Amumu jungle, Shyvana jungle, Ezreal, Anivia, and a few others. I guess I really don't know what I would play if I joined a team, since I really just want to learn every position.

If you would like to know more about me or think I could be a good addition, please feel free to add me: SOxMellow

Thank you for your time.

WarXBlaze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

If you would like to start playing competitively, I would suggest playing normal or ranked games first. I looked at your match history and you have only been playing against bots, which don't provide any challenge at all.

whally

10-28-2012

I've only been playing bots the last couple of days because I just wanted FWotD IP for a new champion. I've played at least 50 normal games, both blind and draft. Can't play ranked yet since I'm a few champions shy (hence easy IP).

Again, not trying to make it seem like I want to be the best or anything. I'm just looking for a team who is willing to at least try me out and see if I fit in anywhere.