Sion needs new splash art

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flamveil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-28-2012

Sion's axe is double sided in game, why not in his artwork? Has anyone else noticed this?

JesterCapp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Technical Artist

10-29-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Allo,

Yes, that is a good point and something I expect we'll address if/ when we re-do his art. Out of curiosity, which do you prefer, the one or two-sided axe? We have had both versions in the game at various points in the past.

funkymonkeee

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterCapp View Post
Allo,

Yes, that is a good point and something I expect we'll address if/ when we re-do his art. Out of curiosity, which do you prefer, the one or two-sided axe? We have had both versions in the game at various points in the past.

I'd prefer double sided. Real Undead Warriors take MOAR

Warrikon

10-29-2012

Double sided allows for more attack animations + we already have.. darius >_>

Marisa

10-29-2012

I liked the one-sided axe, personally. It's not like he actually hits anyone with the other side of the double-sided axe anyway, and the way he holds the double-sided axe obscures a decent amount of his model.

N49

10-29-2012

Quote:
which do you prefer, the one or two-sided axe?
Double axe-almost as OP as double-swords.

KevinDelMarr

10-29-2012

Quote:
Allo,

One-sided vs double-sided... interesting question. His design was originally two sided, so i believe it should stay that way. But if you wanted to make side larger or more elongated than the other might be an interesting idea. But it should stay double sided imo because it's part of his original design. Die hard fans would probably dislike it if it changed.

Prince Kassad

10-29-2012

One-sided axe please!!! It looks better and takes up less space on the model. Also double-sided axes are lame, in my opinion, because they look so obviously impractical.

Lord GiantR

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Kassad View Post
One-sided axe please!!! It looks better and takes up less space on the model. Also double-sided axes are lame, in my opinion, because they look so obviously impractical.
Well he IS an Undead warrior he can probably weild any axe.

Flamveil

Recruiter

11-07-2012

i like the double sided axe more, but he doesn't really need the other side of his axe to be that big. why not just make the back side smaller?