Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ashe frozen arrow useless

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

buneter

10-28-2012

Early game its useful if someone ganks or to secure a kill but late game when you get a phantom dancer and 1.5 attack speed or higher you turn it on and before you know it your out of mana which isn't horrible because you can still basic attack but sometimes volley is all you can use to kill someone and and without mana your out of a kill

WeMajor87

10-28-2012

Late game I mainly use it in this kind of pattern

Frozen Arrow (FA) / FA / Basic attack / Basic Attack / FA / FA

Something like that. Involves switching it on and off all the time but will preserve your mana a bit better and if you have decent MS and crit chance you shouldn't need it on every attack.

Alternatively what you can do is FA once, run to catch up then FA again once it wears off, run, FA again etc.

Kaalika

10-28-2012

Late game it's an initiate for your team to go in and whale on the enemies. Rarely use it to secure a kill.

XxxLumberJackxxX

10-28-2012

You are doing it wrong
(frost arrow a group of 3 or more. then whole team moves in)

FaerellG

10-28-2012

OMG guys. Auto attacking is really too difficult as it is. Now you want us to toggle on or off Q? I don't think I can handle that much micro.

Durzaka

10-29-2012

ITT: some people misunderstand frozen arrow and crystal arrow.

Judas Priest

10-29-2012

I lost the count of how many people I was able to chase and kill thanks to frozen arrow.