Ashe Support Help!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fiveofswords

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NidoRad View Post
ashe leona actually isn't a bad combo, especially post 6. leona e+q to ashe arrow to leona ult to leona q again
leano cant do much till lvl 3 so the very early part is still goign to be very dangerous

BlaZeLegendZ

10-28-2012

janna

PrincePapa

10-29-2012

My friend used to play Nunu when I played Ashe. Basically, between Bloodboil, Ice Blast, Volley and Auto-attacks with Q, no one could run away from us.

I also allows you to rush an Infinity Edge, since Bloodboil gives you that missing Attack speed,

SentinelOfPain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

Ashe has no escape and has to rely on positioning a LOT.

If you want to support her, go with some of the following: Jana, Blitz, Alistar, Taric.

She needs someone who can keep her save and compliment her positioning needs. These champs offer a lot to Ashe and will do wonders for her survivability.

FreljordsFinest

10-29-2012

I would say Taric, he has a decent heal with lots of range, his stun also has good range which is great if you have an aggressive adc that is often put in spots where a stun is a necessity also the armor Shatter gives you is always a great benefit

Mynt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

When trying to match a support with ADC, you can think about rhythm.

Ashe's rhythm is like that of a rubber band. Enemies push against her, and she just sort of backs up for a bit, stretches her lane presence out, and then retracts hitting them for arrow after arrow after arrow; you don't run away from this champion. To find a support that compliments this, you want someone who:

a) forces the enemy to push/harass against them.
b) can let Ashe survive the initial burst so she can land consecutive basic attacks.

Examples that come to mind are Alistar, Maokai, or Shaco. In order of most conventional to least.

Lord PoundCake

11-02-2012

Played a match with Lulu bot as Ashe, she started out with the pixxy shield. The shield is great for sustainability and comes with an added attack so now your more deadlier and protected. Lulu's ult is an AoE popup, she can also provide a speed boost. Another fun one is Kayle because not just her speed boost/heal or her shield ult but if kayle is to support ashe she can use her "Q" to slow so ashe wont need to use so much mana better yet if kayle gets a frozen mallet,hope this was helpful.