Ashe Support Help!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

morrkevi

10-28-2012

Hey,

My friend REALLY likes playing Ashe ADC bot. I am usually the person to support because we know each other.

I just want to get an idea as to who is best to support Ashe in what situations. I find Ashe is so weak early game that I can't do much to help.

Fiveofswords

10-28-2012

tell her to buy dorans blade
Ashe is fine with pretty much any normal support...maybe dont try lux or leona...taric i guess would be good with ashe
ashe probably cant handle certain mathups well no matter what the support is...like if yr facing ezreal lux idk what you can do, nothing probably

YuHZ

10-28-2012

i would probably say any support that can keep her from getting owned early.

CoverTPandA512

10-28-2012

Get sona and use your Q to zone the other team away while your friend CSes like mad. once ashe can b and get 2xDorans and zerker greaves, you should be good. I'm not saying don't take a kill if there's an opportunity, but use Sona's crazy poke to zone away all harass aimed at her

PogoPogoPogoPogo

10-28-2012

Volibear Ashe kill lane, go.

Radinferno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

ashe leona actually isn't a bad combo, especially post 6. leona e+q to ashe arrow to leona ult to leona q again

playerwinner

10-28-2012

Someone with a decent heal because shes going to get pocked, Sona is best imo

Vizzlepeez

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NidoRad View Post
ashe leona actually isn't a bad combo, especially post 6. leona e+q to ashe arrow to leona ult to leona q again
I agree but its also better for ashe defensively. Leona can stop an ez or corki or trist from chasing her down since lack of escape is one of her biggest problems until u get fast enough to kite.

Cheap0

10-28-2012

Ashe likes defensive lanes. With the right support, she can be really nice against kill lanes. Ashe Janna, for example, is very difficult to be aggressive against, since Janna can peel so well, then combined Ashe + Janna slows means they can kite and really put on the pain to punish poor aggression.

JcGNeon

10-28-2012

Ashe/Lulu bot lane is nice. Multishot + Glitterlance hurts.