Super lag followed by crash

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dantheWOman137

10-28-2012

Is anyone else experiencing a complete inability to play in the new Twisted Treeline? My laptop is definitely outdated as it is, but has never had this much of a problem with the old Treeline. I couldn't play 5v5s or dominion due to lags in team fights, so 3v3s were my only option. Today, I tried the new Twisted Treeline for the first time (after avoiding it for as long as my friends would allow), and my client crashed for the first time ever.

I set all of my settings as low as possible, but nothing seemed to work at all. Is it just my laptop finally and suddenly giving up, or is this because of the new map?

HempBeard

10-28-2012

I had the EXACT same problem. My computer is from 2005 and Twisted Treeline is my only option, but now I can't play LoL at all because of the EXTREME amount of lag in the new Twisted Treeline. I got 0 kills and 9 deaths, my worst match since my first week of playing. I got berated by my time and they didn't believe me when I blamed it on graphical glitches and lag. My fps was legit below 05 the ENTIRE time! And it completely froze during team fights or just a single enemy champion. I hope Riot changes it back because there is no way in HELL I'm playing that again if it stays like that.

Jigggy

10-29-2012

I can't afford to upgrade my computer right now, this new lag sux

WrathgarWarlord

10-29-2012

Your computer is allergic to this crappy map.

Meowsher

Recruiter

10-29-2012

My computer has been crashing on the new TT as well. It's definitely not my computer being outdated or anything like that though, it's a month old computer that I spent $2000 on, hahaha. Kind of frustrating.