Should Janna's voice be changed?

Yes 14 60.87%
No 9 39.13%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

A Petition to get Janna a new voice.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryushii Cross

11-21-2009

Okay, i originally thought Janna was a wind goddess, or some deity of the air, based on her looks and voice. But just recently, i read Janna's background story, only to find out shes no more then a normal mage. This greatly disturbs me, because her voice suits her if she were a deity, but because she isn't, it no longer fits well enough to go on being the same voice. Thats why i want to give her a different voice. maybe something a little more mature. not something that would be a typical ditsy blond, but maybe a solid adult woman voice.

BG story posted for your convenience.

""There are those sorcerers who give themselves over to the primal powers of nature. Originally an orphan growing up in the chaos that is the city of Zaun, Janna eked out what living she could on the streets. Life was tough for the beautiful young girl on her own. The rampant magic that characterizes Zaun was the first and most alluring tool which Janna realized could both protect and elevate her. As many magicians do, she discovered that she had an affinity for a particular type of magic - the elemental magic of air. She mastered her studies of air magic in a matter of months, almost as if she was born of it. Janna went from a street vagrant to an avatar of the air virtually overnight. Seeking to right the injustice in the world, particularly the insanity that has become the city of Zaun, Janna has brought her ethereal skills to the League of Legends.""

Ryushii Cross

11-21-2009

Bump

Verify Name

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2009

haha. support.

Dunpeal

11-22-2009

I voted yes, not because of any lore reasons, but mainly because her current voice annoys me

HideGoSeek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2009

If you read the story, she did become an "avatar of the air." Totally not a normal woman. For an avatar of the air, she is a bit of a bimbo.... but that's another story.

Ryushii Cross

11-26-2009

even still, she wasn't born an avatar of the air. Hell, storm from X-men was more of a win goddess then janna, and she had a tolerable voice. I will agree that janna's voice is a tad tiresome to listen to over and over.

Somnambulist

12-02-2009

good god she sounds annoying. Waaaayyy too wispy, even if she was a wisp.

The Hye Circus

Senior Recruiter

12-02-2009

How about making Janna worth playing before we bother with her voice :P

Ryushii Cross

12-02-2009

bump?

Lord GiantR

12-09-2009

supported