@RIOT Please Help Ashe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yhufir

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neutron Magnetar View Post
I think she needs a total rework i used to use her all the time and got a skin for her i liked her so much but now shes just meh only 2 dmging abilities and only 1 of those scale with dmg along with a useless passive heres some ideas you might find intresting

- Passive: Apply frost every 3-5 hits depending on level (this will allow her to slow but not use all her mana in the process)

- Passive: Every X hits Ashe does X% more dmg to her target (keep it low like 3 hits for 10% more dmg)

Long Shot- same idea as Varus' volly but only hits champs, doesnt slow and has a smaller AOE

Trick Shot- kinda like MFs double up but more of a ricochet effect

Pin Down- does damage and roots the target for a short time

Hawk Scout- Summons a hawk that lasts for x seconds (good for actual scouting not 3 secs of vision that can be easily avoided)

Keen Senses: applied to enemy champs to increase passive effect (i.e. more slow or larger amount of extra damage) passively increases sight range
Thanks for your input! I really liked the concept of keen senses as is relates to her character of an archer. Maybe like have her passive increase her other abilities in some way. Like her hawkshot vision is slightly longer/wider, her slow is slightly stronger, or some other things to that effect. I really like that concept. I may have to put some time into thinking about this one.

A good number of the recent champs (it seems to me this is a concept that the creators are working with) have abilities that can be grown into new or stronger abilities. Perhaps if Ashe does finally get a rework they can update her in this way; giving her a couple different paths to enhance abilities. As mentioned above, improving her W or E, but enhancing Volley or ECA would be a possibility as well (adding more arrows or adding a pass-thru effect). Obviously, enhancing Enchanted Crystal Arrow may seem overboard to some. But you could do very small and indirect enhancements like improving missile-speed or widening the AoE slow.

Thanks again for the great contribution!

Yhufir

11-26-2012

Ive seen alot of ashe rework posts of late so im not sure why this thread hasnt gathered more momentum. bump for fun

Yhufir

02-01-2013

I have to bump myself again. I cant believe more people aren't behind this. The last Ashe update was to reduce her ECA missile speed. That was like 6months ago.

Anyone see Ashe on a regular basis? Hell no.

Mandaari

02-01-2013

I love playing Ashe, and I have to say the most obvious thing she needs is for her passive to not reset on hit, but on crit. That's how it works on Demon Hunters in D3 and it works great for them. Either than or her passive should also scale her crit damage so that it's more effective late game.

Aeziir

02-01-2013

I agree and even came up with a few your ideas myself. Ashe's passive is laughable and completely irrelevant after early game, and only works then when you return from base. She scales HORRIBLY, she is so farm dependent it's scary. She needs a rework bad, she has SO much potential to be awesome. Even her character concept is one of the best in the game!

Yhufir

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandaari View Post
I love playing Ashe, and I have to say the most obvious thing she needs is for her passive to not reset on hit, but on crit. That's how it works on Demon Hunters in D3 and it works great for them. Either than or her passive should also scale her crit damage so that it's more effective late game.
That is one of the best ideas, imo, ive heard yet and i cant believe i didnt think of it. ive been using crit dmg runes for fun on ashe in arams and unranked since i found out they existed. Crit dmg scaling would freaking rock. i wuldnt give her a huge boost at the start but gradually keep her dmg scaled but not consistently op or anything. saying it like that makes it sound like a luck based champ but having a adc reliant upon crit chance.is new and no other champ has crit dmg boosts.

maybe swap the passive on E to her main passive and give a flat gpk scaled similar to tristanas range. then have her crit dmg scale with E so it's another dmg skill of sorts and desirable for multiple uses (similar to most other adc E skills). i REALLY like this idea. can we start a petition for this?

Yhufir

02-04-2013

Well, no one else provided feedback for this. I really like it though.
Im asking for someone else to comment here. I'd like to finally get this rolling.

Leaf of the lake

02-04-2013

Another way to rework focus would be to just make it a flat increase to base crit rate instead of building over time. Removes the counterproductive design in laning phase and scales very well into lategame.

Something like:
Focus: Ashe gains 5 / 9 / 13 / 17 / 21 / 25% bonus critical strike chance, based on level (1, 4, 7, 10, 13, 16).

With just a PD and IE at lv16, she would hit 80% crit rate.

Yhufir

02-04-2013

Just thought of another tweak:

-Have Ashe's Q-slow be increasing on-hit over time, similar to Nasus' slow. Maybe increase it a couple % and have the slow increase over 2sec.

Simplemalk

02-15-2013

ADC really has become stale it'd be nice to see a bigger variety of champs. If for no other reason Ashe deserves a buff. Miss Fortune has finally made a big come back in many ways let's see Ashe get some time in the spot light again. At the very least make her passive actually useful.