Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

I Need Help Raising My Elo...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Please. Currently at around 850 elo

Can someone help me raise my elo a bit before the reset? I know that if you look at my match history, I don't seem as good as I actually am, but I give you a few reasons why that is:

I started out carrying... began dying later on. (You can see most of my games I've went positive...)
For some reason, whenever I use one character over and over, (I fell in love with Brolaf when I got a quadra kill : D) I start losing after a huge winning streak D: ... em you can look at my stats if you want.

I'm just saying I think I'm pretty good.. and have been, by players and even by my enemy team that I deserve to be in higher elo.

Okay. I just need a good carry that can help me get a little higher...
I'll do anything to get some help. Except buy you RP =__=..

I know most people might say "Why do you think you deserve to get out of elo hell when you can't even carry yourself out of it?"
To these people I say, LoL is a TEAM GAME that requires the combined skill of all your partners... if one part of the chain is weak,
your entire team falls. It's very difficult to win when 2-3 people don't know how to play.

I want people that are interested in helping me, constructive feedback; not this:
"u cant even carry urself out of low elo u dont deserve 2 be in higher elo mang" =__=

I'll help you out. Add me in Game "Born7795". I can start on Wednesday night

Lunatic Dude

I need help 2, I can start tomorow, you can adc?