@Riot about the new lantern item

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krizzen Djovak

10-28-2012

So yeah, im playing a lot of akali lastly, and i find Lantern way too powerful against champs like her while being extremely cheap, why? because its like a permanent oracles elixir which i have no way to counter, whenever i use twilight shroud they would use this item on me.

I think that it should be remade since i have no problem with the new oracles extract. But thats just gamebreaking for me and i think every akali facing decent opponents.

Thanks in advance

Redenbacher

10-28-2012

Hextech Sweeper is the reason Akali fell out of the limelight in Dominion. Sadly, as long as Sweeper/Lantern exist, Akali won't be worth much of anything by virtue of how her stealth works. Active stealth champions aren't hurt as bad, but her 'AoE stealth buff' suffers tremendously.

Krizzen Djovak

10-28-2012

Yeah the same happens with sweeper, forgot its name. But since i don't play dominion i didnt have this problem till now.

Always MIA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

Yeah the new lantern is particularly useful.

Krizzen Djovak

10-30-2012

bump

ThunderCnt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

no bruisers have area dependent stealth. new item is working as planned.

FDru

10-30-2012

Good luck convincing Riot... of anything.

We all knew Sweeper was OP on Dominion so what did they do? Make a cheaper AD version and buff the reveal from 6 seconds to 10 seconds.

chaser676

10-30-2012

It's great for doing a quick shroom sweep too