Do you need smite for jungling the new TT?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FleaFly

10-28-2012

Title

Naokazu

10-28-2012

Not necessary, but I find it helpful. Specifically, I've been playing Olaf, so using it with his W results in a nice chunk of health, especially useful when you need healing in a teamfight and minons are present. It also improves your gold gain and speeds up your jungle so you can gank more often.

Argorlant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

In my opinion it's not necessary, you can do the new jungle without it and stealing vilemaw is kind of hard without wards, so I don't take it when jungling

CyanShock

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

It's not really that great in the new TT. On some champs maybe that don't to a lot of damage but if you're playing fiddle, trynd, ww, or anyother high damage jungler it really isnt needed.

Always MIA

10-28-2012

There is only one thing that is worth securing with smite. I would rather take ignite exhaust or even CV.

playerwinner

10-28-2012

No it isnt, just get the big wolf, or gollem leashed, or both if you have a nice team. You start with a huge amount of gold so you can do boots + cloth +5. After level 1 its a real simple jungle, whenever you get the chance steal big creeps from the enemy jungle.

The Codyman

10-28-2012

I secured vilemaw with olaf lighting bolt of doom ( I don t know the name and thats what i call it ) so smite not neccesary