5 7 10.14%
6 2 2.90%
7 3 4.35%
8 10 14.49%
9 10 14.49%
10 11 15.94%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Rate the new TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gabe2

10-28-2012

Assume that 1 is the worst, 10 is the best, and 7 is the old TT. This means that, if you think it's a good map that isn't as good as the old one, you'd rate it around a 6.

Also, what's wrong with this: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/learn/...isted-treeline
It's almost as if it's describing the G̶o̶o̶d̶ old map.

Gabe2

10-28-2012

Interesting. The person that rated this 9: Care to explain your situation? How much old 3's did you play? Why is this an all-around better map?

samlovemetal

10-28-2012

How is 7 old tt? Whats the point of asking everyone else opinion when you impose your own as law?

CyanShock

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe2 View Post
Interesting. The person that rated this 9: Care to explain your situation? How much old 3's did you play? Why is this an all-around better map?
In addition to whoever it was that also gave the map a 9, I'd have to say that the reason the new map is better that the old TT (in my opinion) besides the aesthetic qualities, the jungle seems more efficient for jungling or just for supplementing your laneing gold supply. It's set up better for ganks and honestly I feel that it required more teamwork strategy than simply bum rushing or turtling. The reason I didn't give it a 10 is frankly because of the alters which are kind of annoying, slow down the game, and force bad team fights. As for the amount of old 3's I played, I've been playing on TT since the day it released like 2.5 years ago in addition to my play on SR and CS.

Nularia

10-28-2012

Mreh, I gave it a two.

Why? Because it doesn't have the old spirit of the Twisted Treeline, it doesn't feel like the Twisted Treeline anymore, the shrines are annoying, the Altars bug me, and the super fast paced no opening for comeback games bother me.

The only reason it didn't get a 1 was because the new jungle is nice, that's about it.

Exotic3s

10-28-2012

I gave it a 6. BECAUSE. At first the map was terrible(well imo).... BECAUSE I thought Vilemaw was too op. And also the objectives were TOO much. But now I like that part. IT gives you something extra to fight for. When you think about it, I think Riot wanted us to have something new that was similar. And they gave us something almost COMPLETELY different but that is so MUCH alike. the "old tt" Alters give you something to fight for something to make you force team fights. Also no more "get to the bush first so we can secure fb" its all strategy now since there is speed buff in the mid and two bushes mirroring eachother. The map is GRRRRR-EAT now. Was not as good the first two days for me. But I must thank Riot now.

Maverick Marz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

I only play TT and Dominion. I hate how long a SR game can take and the new map is just AWESOME in my opinion. I rated it 9.

It solved all the problems from the original TT. The only thing I miss is the red buff. THAT'S ALL.

I'm sure they will solve the snowball effect later on before full release.

Haeval

10-28-2012

Irrelevant.

Orenin

10-28-2012

be sure to upvote because people who like new map are downvoting it

Gabe2

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by samlovemetal View Post
How is 7 old tt? Whats the point of asking everyone else opinion when you impose your own as law?
I had 7 be the baseline because i wanted to have room for people who like it more than the old one to represent that, without forcing the people who like it less than the old one to vote 1-4.
I wanted the old one as a baseline in here so i could see how many people like it more/less than the old one, and by how much.