Failed to login.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tubbeebucket222

11-15-2012

I typed my password, pressed log in and it comes up with either "server is busy. Please try again later." Or "Login failed for an unknown reason. Please visit http://support.leagueoflegends.com for more information.

I don't know if it's my computer or my internet, but it's gone strange suddenly for some reason. Can anyone help me?

Adôhi

11-15-2012

got the same issue but first game the pvp.net issue i got booted to the front after my games was over so i think pvp.net is having an issue

XxOfficerNastyxX

11-15-2012

Having the same problems its weird because it like logs me in and then gives me the same error

We Love Trolling

11-15-2012

Having the same problem. Either comes up with "Servers are busy, try again later," or Login failed for an unknown reason. Also i'm getting infinite retrieving data from server screens.....

leedurol

11-15-2012

I'm having the same problem. Always comes up with "Servers are busy, try again later."

TheBestADCarryNA

11-15-2012

Yup same problem here. Looks like servers are down

ouchyy

11-15-2012

SAME PROBLEM. LEAGUE STOP TROLLING AND SAYING THAT YOU ARE ONLINE. "Our servers are currently online. Log in and play any time!" trolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

Nokoren

11-15-2012

Same thing happened to me after a game, booted to the front and unable to do anything. Thought it locked up and I can't log back in after I closed it out.

Servers having a fit on a bunch of us it seems.

camey1

11-15-2012

Getting the same issue Im not sure if they are putting a new update or something but if they are they should really give us a reason so we dont start a game,

ouchyy

11-15-2012

league : Our servers are currently online. Log in and play any time!.
me: YOU ****ING TROLL.