Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ignored for 2 weeks now

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Search one

10-28-2012

HI, approximately 2 weeks ago I was permanently banned from league of legends, the reason stated on the mail is ยจ Actions performed on your account violate the League of Legends Terms of Use". I am pretty sure this is a mistake beacuase I have never violated the TOS intentionally and after opening four support cases they have ignored me on all ocasions.

With the first case I made the support staff told me that he couldn't provide me with enough information as to way I was being banned so he would transfer me to a different person that could help me with the issue. After one week and several days I have't had any answer on that case again (I guess my case didn't get transfered to anyone?).

Beacause of this I had to open more support cases, in onf this cases the support staff told me that according to their systems my account was not banned and therefore I shouldnt have any problem login in, he told me to take a screen shot of the ban and send it. I did this and again I didn't get an answer..once again.

So please Riot im pretty sure this was a mistake and I want someone from support to help me solve this issue, I'm pretty sure I didn't violate the TOS and according to your systems i'm not banned. Two weeks have passed and I can't get an answer, please investigate my ban.

Here is the screenshot I took, just in case you need it.

http://imageshack.us/a/img12/8956/lolban.jpg

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FknHeroQT

10-28-2012

if you live till 2100 the first thing I would do is log on LoL and be like "Take that Riot!"