Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

My league not recconect

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hanwk

Recruiter

10-28-2012

My league of legends is really buggy I started a game and it did not load as I was always closed and opened again to load, but every time I clicked on reconnect the window closed and another opened identical and never reconect and i go be report and my accc it's banned for a buggy in the game?

Sorry for the bad english

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vuck

10-28-2012

I am have a problem with reconnecting also.... it says i'm in a game and i haven't played on my account in forever and its been stuck on the reconnect screen for like 3 hours. I've restarted my comp a few times restarted the game several times and it keeps coming up saying that i'm in a game and that i have to reconnect. anyone know whats wrong???