The new jungle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darkest Laugh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

Me: "Can I jungle?"

Random: "OH DEER GAWD PLZ NO NOT ON 3V3"

Me: "Trust me, it works. The new map is designed to have a jungler. I understand that it didn't work on the old map, I can even tell you why. But in the new map it's stupid not to have a jungler."

Random: "Ok..."

Wins game.

Gets honored.

Rinse & repeat.

Also I've noticed it's rather easy to get away without having smite. Seeing as how it's more about pvp rather than farming, having a combat spell it better than having smite. That, and smite is usually saved for buffs, and you can't exactly smite steal an altar.

The only thing that smite has a good use for is Vilemaw, and even then you don't need it. Since wards are gone it's easy to take the buff without the enemy team knowing you're there. I also feel like people forget about him. I've gone through several games where he gets ignored by both teams the whole game.

CyanShock

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

Yup

amoenotep

10-28-2012

theres a jungle? i usually just run top to bottom to top constantly killing the other team and laughing that they can't hope to compete with the constant ganks.