Teemo is basically a requirement, right?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam

10-28-2012

than you must be playing a terrible darius! darius is most op!!! everything about him is op!

The Codyman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

Yeah nothing in ranked yet, just normals for now, but I have seen quite a few, usually not as bad as a jax imo.

The Codyman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

Also, what I am doing wrong with darius ? i am not so good with him.

Dracos Kasurani

10-28-2012

It is not needed but if you want to piss off the other team take him, I believe they should limit the number of shroom on the map.

Wandering Sentry

10-28-2012

Limit the shrooms? They count for his ultimate but are not that powerful alone, so why limit them?

The Codyman

10-28-2012

teemo without ult would be bad, I went 7-0 with teemo before my first loss, and people say ap teemo is bad because all he has is a lil burst.

The Bushmaster

10-28-2012

Just had 2 troll teemos in a row, so I'm pretty partial the other way. I say damn the teemo, and damn the mushrooms. I see how his shrooms would help, but all it takes is a tank walking into key locations to pop them off or using one of the little CV items they implemented to chop them all down. That is, of course, if they're really bothering you that much. If you know teemo's got the jungle all fungus'd up, plow the ever-loving hell out of the lanes. If he's got the lanes, gank from the jungle. If he's got both, I don't know why you left teemo alone long enough to put down that many shrooms.

Ray Thunder

10-29-2012

The shrooms purpose serves as vision and map awareness, not damage. This crucial vision can easily help win games

FDru

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakerManCody View Post
Also, what I am doing wrong with darius ? i am not so good with him.
Be careful when rolling your face back and forth across the keyboard, as you don't want to open up with R.

Joe Krake

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Legend View Post
Limit the shrooms? They count for his ultimate but are not that powerful alone, so why limit them?
just wait until you play a game where a shroom can take out half your health.

His mushrooms should defiantly be nerfed.