Teemo is basically a requirement, right?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DJ Radix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

It seems that way?

Haeval

10-28-2012

nah, i'd say mundo is, though...

DJ Radix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haeval View Post
Teemo's map control is more important than mundo, I think.

Elodin

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haeval View Post
\

Hatchet says "hi"

Also Teemo isn't as godlike as people are trying to say. He's not bad, but he isn't the OP end all be all champ just because he has shrooms. Yeah no speed shrine sucks but it's still not that hard to win.

Moshu Nanren

10-28-2012

Meh, I don't see te emo as a requirement at all. I played Olaf and just run through shrooms all day with no problems. Even had them try stacking up and blinding me but I generally end every fight with over half hp and te emo dead from axes and true damage which aren't effected by blind... never even have to use ult unless te emo teammates show up and then it's normally a triple kill. Bruisers are insanely overpowered on that map especially ones like Olaf.

Akuma67

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elodin View Post
\

Hatchet says "hi"

Also Teemo isn't as godlike as people are trying to say. He's not bad, but he isn't the OP end all be all champ just because he has shrooms. Yeah no speed shrine sucks but it's still not that hard to win.
Aha. No his shrooms are nothing. AP teemo's shrooms are one of the most annoying things in this game, but the thing that makes Teemo one of the worst champs in the game to play against, is because of his Blinding Dart, his DoT poison, his HUGE on-hit damage, AND his shrooms.

AD Teemo is basically an unstoppable tower munching force.

CyanShock

10-28-2012

Teemo is kind of over powered in the new TT but I would hardly say a requirement.

Krampus Claus

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elodin View Post
\Teemo isn't as godlike as people are trying to say. He's not bad, but he isn't the OP end all be all champ just because he has shrooms. Yeah no speed shrine sucks but it's still not that hard to win.
How to counter teemo on TT? Easy, just kill him. You're 3 bruisers with gapclosers, teemo is just a bunch of annoying mushrooms and free kills for you.

At least that's what happened the last time we had a teemo on our team. I was really excited until Rengar and Fiora kept eating him.

Sam

10-28-2012

I say DARIUS!

The Codyman

10-28-2012

I have wrecked darius' with teemo.

But, Sam is the man, so if he says darius then <3