What makes diamondprox such a beast Lee Sin?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

smokemyblackpole

10-28-2012

I've been watching diamondprox for a long time and it's amazing how well he does as Lee Sin in competitive play. What makes him so successful when Lee Sin falls off extremely hard after his early game? I have tried playing Lee (solo Q) for a good amount of time, but when laners play safe or teammates don't follow up well on ganks it forces me into late game and I feel completely useless.

I'm just curious as to why people think he's successful, in a meta where carry type junglers get little farm and when most other teams who play Lee Sin fail.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Olbohn

10-28-2012

Imo, if lanes are playing safe thats your cue to start counter jungling. Only against certain champs do lee sin have a hard time 1v1ing, so in most cases you can generally cause disruption to the jungler or the enemy laners by pulling them out of their lanes to try and assist their jungler. Even against strong dueling champs, if u cant 1v1 them if you can get their timers/route down you can simply take their buffs to slow down their jungler.

Lee sin is all about his early game, imo if you don't make an impact early game and your team is losing laning phase. Chances are you will lose late game unless you have a superior team comp. Lee sin is pretty much my main, and I'm nearly 2k elo if you're wondering how much weight my opinion holds.