Can Talon Carry?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tetris Chemist

10-28-2012

unless you're fighting against a team of leaves, no he can't carry
**EDIT: unless you snowball and go 17-0 or something within 20 minutes

Raptor J3sus

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRadman7 View Post
Maybe I need to rephrase this.

I am not asking: "Is Talon viable?"
I definitely think he is and I do fine with him during laning phase.

My question is: "How do play in teamfights as Talon?"
I just cannot put my hard-earned gold to use when I trade 1 for 1 in a teamfight with a carry that will potentially do less damage than I do.

you flank the enemy team like all assassins. Come in late or around the back and shut down /distract the ap or ad carry. Burst them down, then back the **** off.

You can go in right after the tank to deal major damage to the entire team if you feel like it, just make sure the enemy team does not have an oracles so you can get out safe.

Scarlet Flandre

10-28-2012

I play Talon and I feed everygame

RemyThePitBull

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

Jump in the fight with your E, then WQ and R the instant people are on you. Hope they don't have an oracles and run out of the fight. Jump back in with E and repeat your combos if they are still alive.

pochoclotot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

Talon could work only as a counterpick (try him mid against squishy ap casters, you'll love it)

But if you insist, your role in a teamfight is to go in, take out the squishy ap or ad carry and ult out.

Cutty Wise

10-28-2012

yeah dude you cant carry but you can kill the other teams carry before they can blink. and that is valuable. but after that you're useless

Banana Justice

10-28-2012

Talon is viable as most champs are. Teamfights, as an assassin, your job is to take out enemies quickly. Go by threat. Go by squishiness.

Daymanstep

10-28-2012

His only problem as far as teamfights to go is that he's meant to be a single-target assassin like LeBlanc. But, that's really not even a bad thing. If you know how to prioritize targets, he can totally turn bad games around.