What is your opinion about the new TTL?

Change back to the old one. 12 15.00%
Adjust the new one 17 21.25%
Have both of the maps. 36 45.00%
Keep it the way it is. 15 18.75%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

New vs Old TTL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DragnDave

10-29-2012

I think the new TT is 10x better than the old, and I did enjoy the old. But this is such a faster paced game, it just seems more fun for me.

DeathScavenger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

put the new summoning platform on old TT... luring minions into the fountain / the ability to hardcore turtle on old TT was quite frustrating
call new TT "the shadow isles" and have it as it's own map

Aikimiller

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keegstar View Post
this. there is 0 actual team play or strategy in this new map. it is literally just run around and whoever has the stronger early game wins.
That's because you're playing 1+1+1 v 1+1+1 instead of 3v3. This is not a problem of map design. It's a problem of there not being an established metagame, and solo queue being flooded by casual players who are more interested in trying the new map and having fun than strategy and teamwork. It is a problem that will solve itself over time.

The early game bruiser comp can be beaten, pretty easily actually, by a team of a squishy sustained damage carry paired with a couple tanky champions that can (and do) peel. Granted, if they forget their job is to keep you alive and start chasing low health targets you are screwed- and so this doesn't work in the current solo queue because of the lack of teamwork mentality. Alternatively, a strong poke champ and a couple tanky dps works pretty well too- AP Nidalee is particularly good at this. These strategies are, in turn, beaten by strong assassins.

If you think this map lacks strategy, it's a problem with the players, not with the map. By the same logic, every sport ever invented has zero strategy, because when it's played by 5 year olds there's no teamwork.

YeahBabyGetSome

10-30-2012

New TT is okay guys, but not during the end of Seaon 2, like wtf? having 2 tt maps sounds awesome, I like the old TT by the way....so Riot GG