What is your opinion about the new TTL?

Change back to the old one. 12 15.00%
Adjust the new one 17 21.25%
Have both of the maps. 36 45.00%
Keep it the way it is. 15 18.75%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

New vs Old TTL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hydromover

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

Dear Riot
I do not like the new TTL as much as the Old one. the cut out of the upper jungle is ok but i have a suggestion. remove the alters. I feel that the alters alter the way team fight work and the hole point of the idea of a 3v3. In my opinion the 3v3 idea was a way to play similarly to summoners rift on a smaller scale. this new one is a tangent to the old twisted tree line when it should have been a parallel. Please consider my idea.

After some time my opinion has changed. I would have to say that I very much like the new TTL. I just need to find ppl that want to make a good team.

Poofums

10-28-2012

While this map can use some fine tuning, I think the old TTL map was pretty terrible for competitive gameplay and this gets much, much closer to a fair competitive threes.

I want to see old TTL playable in customs and maybe even have it's own blind pick, but changing it back or bringing back the old one with ranked would seem unnecessarily silly.

Taarki

10-28-2012

bring it back with blind pick and ranked and have the new map with only blind pick and no ranked... the thought of people playing the new map with ranked is just scary... people really good at the map just running around in a random chaos act...

Poofums

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taarki View Post
the thought of people playing the new map with ranked is just scary... people really good at the map just running around in a random chaos act...
Just an honest question here, but if the people are really good at the map shouldn't they be winning...? You kind of lost me with this point.

Maverick Marz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

Keep both maps for those that love turtle fest, blink champ changing lanes and scaping all the time or those that love to outlevel the enemy team by playing tryn or lee sin and taking out all the jungle and lane.

The new map solved this issues by a great deal. But those that lack experience tend to make it too easy for their opponent to snowball.

Keegstar

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poofums View Post
While this map can use some fine tuning, I think the old TTL map was pretty terrible for competitive gameplay and this gets much, much closer to a fair competitive threes.

I want to see old TTL playable in customs and maybe even have it's own blind pick, but changing it back or bringing back the old one with ranked would seem unnecessarily silly.
old TT was 100% better competitively than this 'new tt' this has a small champ pool and snowballs harder than the old one.

Keegstar

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taarki View Post
bring it back with blind pick and ranked and have the new map with only blind pick and no ranked... the thought of people playing the new map with ranked is just scary... people really good at the map just running around in a random chaos act...
this. there is 0 actual team play or strategy in this new map. it is literally just run around and whoever has the stronger early game wins.

Keegstar

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick Marz View Post
Keep both maps for those that love turtle fest, blink champ changing lanes and scaping all the time or those that love to outlevel the enemy team by playing tryn or lee sin and taking out all the jungle and lane.

The new map solved this issues by a great deal. But those that lack experience tend to make it too easy for their opponent to snowball.
this is a joke. those problems in old tt are only had by people who didnt know how to play the game.

Saucey

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poofums View Post

next time you try to say the old TT, Not TTL. was terrible. please play it competitive way. then base it off if its terrible or not.

sutsith

10-29-2012

The new TT is not nearly as fun as the old TT. In a game with such a significant fan base, are you really telling me that there's no room for ANOTHER MAP. Don't get rid of the old TT just put both in and apease everyone.