Fix the community

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BapBap

10-28-2012

Seriously, Riot... Have you actually peeked in and watched any of these games from pregame selection at the lower elos? Do you know how ridiculous its gotten with the community? Out of my last 5 matches I have got major troll issues.. People bicker and cry over they called a roll first, so they troll cause they didn't get there way (Even though the guy in the pick order was able to choose first).

My last match I chose mid cause I was higher in the pick order. The last pick fella wanted mid and refused to play support so he picked orianna. He then proceeded to stay in mid and refused to leave so I had to end up going as support and getting dominated in lane. Can you fix the **** that matters? Not adding extra champions or special map mods? Seriously, fix the ****ing selection process or something. This is ****ing pissing me off.

Mokroa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

So how do you expect them to fix this? You are asking them to do something impossible.

BapBap

10-28-2012

Ya know, I can't wait till another decent game comes along so I don't have to put up with this stupid **** from RIOT anymore.

BapBap

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klover135 View Post
So how do you expect them to fix this? You are asking them to do something impossible.

There are numerous ways to fix this issue. Sorry that you're not creative enough to see it? I have submitted numerous solutions to riot and they don't even respond. Instead of writing before you think, put your mind to its. The solution is simple.

Mokroa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMasonOP View Post
There are numerous ways to fix this issue. Sorry that you're not creative enough to see it? I have submitted numerous solutions to riot and they don't even respond. Instead of writing before you think, put your mind to its. The solution is simple.
So then, what is it?

killa pizza

10-28-2012

Free if u hate the game so much then just leave....ahh got u there because this game is awsome and big deal the community has ******bags in it who doesnt?

BapBap

10-28-2012

To fix the way rateds are done? (In a game where you can xp boost to 30 and start playing rated?)

1) Minimum amount of wins before you can que up for rated
2) Set roles before you que up (Yes it may be a bit longer for que timers, but really? A couple extra minutes matter, meaning you can que up for 2 roles max and the system automatically assigns you a role to play for that match. This will help mold people better. (Just solo/duo que not teams)

WillJStar

10-28-2012

why should riot listen to people in low elo? u dont even know how to play their game lololololol

BapBap

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by killa pizza View Post
Free if u hate the game so much then just leave....ahh got u there because this game is awsome and big deal the community has ******bags in it who doesnt?
I have tried to leave the game numerous times, but there is nothing else to play worth while at the moment. Got me there? Lawl, I already admitted this in previous reply on this thread. Actually, out of the many games I have played, this community is by far the worst.

BapBap

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillJStar View Post
why should riot listen to people in low elo? u dont even know how to play their game lololololol
Your right, cause a guy who can get to 1700 rating in team play but can't break 1200's cause he has nothing but trolls/afks majority of the time makes sense right?