This community a few weeks ago "OMG new kat is **** GG Riot"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Broomy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

Omg, dust, it's broomyownz, and yeah, they do do that, because its group A complaining UP, and group b complaining OP

nvmvoidrays

10-28-2012

play mid lulu.

counters kat.

gg
gg
gg
gg
gg
gg

Cutty Wise

10-28-2012

The only reason katarina ****s me is because I used to main talon and it annoys me how superior katarina is as an assassin to talon... when I'm talon i just cant press R and score pentas. Why can an assassin get pentas so easily? Isn't the point of assassins to take down one or maybe two at max squishy target (ahem carries) and then bail? Not to shunpo in, press R and win game?

Risemix

10-28-2012

Yeah not like Kat got buffs and adjustments after her rework or anything.

BACKSTABUUU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexSaur View Post
Cause ppl never learn things right?
Yeah, I just wish people wouldn't be so vocal until they actually take the time to learn things.

Kneon

10-28-2012

LOL KAT IS NOT OP. its so stupid i feel like i have to be on forums to disagree with this QQ bs or Riot might listen to this nonsense.

Jayce is not nerfed....right, but Kat...Kat is the real problem. cuz Kat was ban/picked in the world championships. or ...that's right, not.

Forever Neon

10-28-2012

I used to main kat before the changes, and now i hate her. its 20 times harder to get out of lane i just dont like how hard it is to harass and how difficult it is to get to late game

DONGLORD420

10-28-2012

took a couple weeks for people to stop rushing revovler/rylais or gunblade. plus the passive buff was pretty huge.

bad builds #1 reason why new champs get labeled as underpowered.

SoresuMakashi

10-28-2012

Remember Orianna? Remember Eve? Remember Sona?

Yeah GD does this every time. Just ignore the QQers.