Katarina vs Malzahar

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Falcodile

10-28-2012

So as the title says, I want your opinions on this mid fight

Vance Landow

10-28-2012

Malzahar whens every single 1v1 fight you could ever put him in. Not to mention he's better in lane by a thousand and one times.

CerealBoxOfDoom

10-28-2012

level 1-6

kat gets harrassed by mals pet and the silence gate and all that.

level 6 and up. Mal saves his ult just for her the entire game because its pretty much his job by default to make sure the "my team wins if you don't have utility" ult doesnt finish

Yhorema

10-28-2012

Katarina shunpo-es when Malzahar drops his combo. Katarina presses R after the supression.

Fin.

CerealBoxOfDoom

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vance Landow View Post
Malzahar whens every single 1v1 fight you could ever put him in. Not to mention he's better in lane by a thousand and one times.
beat him as ahri many times

Avanard

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yhorema View Post
Katarina shunpo-es when Malzahar drops his combo. Katarina presses R after the supression.

Fin.
If she is still alive to live through the combo, then yes, but any smart malz would wait for the Kat ulti before dropping his ulti, which is very easy to do. Just poke her with the skill shot and make the DoT's spread from minions. Malz is an incredibly hard person to counter (Unless fighting Kassadin >.> That *******) But yeah, I normally rape face against Kat, no prob.

bob000

10-28-2012

Quote:

Fin.
Are you aware that being dead interrupts Kats ults.

CerealBoxOfDoom

10-28-2012

Quote:

Fin.
R?

If you want to type a message you have to press enter first silly. Or did you think she'd be alive?

Did you know mal doesnt have to blow his ult right away either? And with shunpo on cooldown how do you suppose kat will get out of range?

Malzyhurr

11-03-2012

It depends on the player. If malzahar drops his hp past half and kat has ult it's >almost< certain death. If you are both experienced players then it will be a game of cat and mouse. I vote malzahar as the winner of this 1v1 if they are both experienced with their champ. Malzahar just has more harass then Katarina and if played safe he doesn't even have to be in ability range to deal damage. Voidling op...just try some armor pen.

CerealBoxOfDoom

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlightlyAngryMe View Post
It depends on the player. If malzahar drops his hp past half and kat has ult it's >almost< certain death. If you are both experienced players then it will be a game of cat and mouse. I vote malzahar as the winner of this 1v1 if they are both experienced with their champ. Malzahar just has more harass then Katarina and if played safe he doesn't even have to be in ability range to deal damage. Voidling op...just try some armor pen.
malz at 1 hp could probably beat kat at full with perfect play

12345 ... 6