Different types of player that we all hate :

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Amaerginn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojib View Post
The guy who is to scared to fight in a 5v5 situation, but after your team has wiped he suddenly grows a pair and tries to take on the whole team on his own.

The guy who mindlessly keeps pushing even though all the enemy champs are MIA and you have been relentlessly pinging and messaging him to fall back.
By extension, the tank too frightened to initiate who suddenly becomes aggressive when enemy team has baron.

playerwinner

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaerginn View Post
By extension, the tank too frightened to initiate who suddenly becomes aggressive when enemy team has baron.
I hate the person who sees the enemy team is doing baron and decides its best to charge into a 1v5 when baron has 3/4 health and our allies are going to be there in about 15 seconds.

gogy09

11-02-2012

Never played with any of these "kinds" of people

xBombus

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogy09 View Post
Never played with any of these "kinds" of people
If you can't spot one, then you must be one.

Grahffz

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrelllll View Post
i hate when a nasus INSISTS that getting their Q farmed up is more important than helping in a teamfight.

I was that guy once, my team lost all the towers except top, but my farm was so OP we won the game and the team stopped swearing at me when it was over.

Tank nasus FTW! ( only works at low elo)

Lilwolfygurl

11-03-2012

I hate the people who rag on me/hit on my for being a girl who plays LoL.

I hate the people that try to control which lane everyone goes in when they have no idea who should be support or jungler.

I hate the people who get so upset they rage quit and leave us all to die in the middle of a game.

I hate the people who take the game waaaay too seriously and start harassing people and get so angry. Why are they even playing this game? It's called fun people, you need a life if your going to have an aneurysm every two seconds over nothing, not even things to get upset about.

BluBerryPi

11-03-2012

that guy who says "my team, man..." in all chat to try to save his pride when about to lose

and people who whine about getting KSed and forget that what matters is that our team wins.

nicokim13

12-07-2012

I hate persons who dont know how to farm and who dont knows the commands of lol (oom, omw , mia....)

nicokim13

12-07-2012

I GOT GANKED
WHY U DONT SAID MIA?
i hate this persons

Dextrocasual

12-07-2012

The guy who gets a ton of kills with amumu from ksing and then says, "You suck, I am the tank and I have more kills than you"