Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Different types of player that we all hate :

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KnightxSScarlett

11-01-2012

I hate the people that hate my Teemo.

biIbo

11-01-2012

The guy who says he'll win his lane, and immediately feeds X amount of kills.

The guy who doesn't know what a ward is.

People who don't know that dragon and baron exist and are team objectives.

The people who roam and stop cs'ing at around twenty minutes.

Supports that think doran's ring is viable, and wards are a waste of space and money

futuresight23

11-01-2012

That guy who you see in the Tribunal that yells at a player for using x champ wrong and telling them that they suck with that champ only to see the next report for that player come using that champion and feeding the enemy team themselves.

Singed running around in circles and winning.

JJI744

11-01-2012

ADC that rushes a Tiamat.

Those Corki's and Ezreals that leap forward into the fray as soon as a teamfight breaks out.

When they are on your team, obviously. (Bonus points if your supporting them because no one else would dream of playing support)

DinoMack

11-01-2012

i hate the players on MY team who, at about 15 - 20 mins into the game, wander alone all over the map and through the jungle trying to farm gold, thinking they are "built" and then after the entire enemy team comes out of the brush and slaughters them, and after I ask them to be more careful and stick together, they just scream "laning phase is over dude"

Terrelllll

11-02-2012

i hate when a nasus INSISTS that getting their Q farmed up is more important than helping in a teamfight.

CrystalisX

11-02-2012

I hate when first pick in draft chooses Katarina (immediately followed by enemy choosing a total of 9 hard CC on their team), then complain the enemy team has too much CC
I hate when last pick still chooses Katarina into a heavy CC team.
I hate every single Master Yi/Shaco on my team that will never do good
I hate every single Master Yi/Shaco on enemy team that will always do good
I hate ADC's that think starting dorans blade is the proper item build
I hate supports that think it'd be fun to roam mid/top for no reason while i get destroyed in a 2v1 bot lane
I hate first/last duo Qs in ranked
I hate trying to support ADCs that don't know how to last hit a free farm lane, always autoattacking pushing the lane while somehow managing to get 0 CS in 3 waves
I hate players who get ahead in the lane but then lose it because they are saving up for a big item purchase
I hate players that just go to farm our jungle right after we 5-0 ace the enemy team
I hate hating so many things out of my control on this list

Quexana

11-02-2012

I hate people who think the support should be the only person who buys wards after minute 10.

I hate people who say they're good with X champ because they went 15/2 with him last game, then they feed.

I hate people in champion select who say "I can do anything, but support".

I hate supporting for people who play Varus

I hate when my team selects say a Soraka support, Nidalee top, Shaco Jungle, then screams at the Mid and ADC "We need a tank!"

I hate people who first pick Karthus

I hate when I make a great play, go in for the kill, then get KSed by Gankplank's Ult.

mojib

11-02-2012

The guy who is to scared to fight in a 5v5 situation, but after your team has wiped he suddenly grows a pair and tries to take on the whole team on his own.

The guy who mindlessly keeps pushing even though all the enemy champs are MIA and you have been relentlessly pinging and messaging him to fall back.

Amaerginn

11-02-2012

Draft players that counterpick themselves in lane and then pingspam for ganks.

Junglers will *very seldom*, if ever, win your lane matchup for you. They can help snowball it in your favor and get kills when you're even/ahead, but if you lost the lane, you lost the lane. The only way to turn a lane around when you've counterpicked yourself is to camp it. This is risky, and it costs every other lane the pressure or gankage they might need.