Give them an inch and they take a mile

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cyaeghai

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Érnest View Post
This is what is currently happening with all the skin trading threads... You let one person trade, now everyone in LoL wants to do the same. Sure the skin you want might belong to your favourite or first or best champ... People think that they need this skin to fulfill some kind of prophecy or it is their destiny and that they MUST have his skin. Truth is...

LoL is a video game. Get over it
Why shouldn't they trade skins. We trade old things that we no longer want, it doesn't really take any profit away from the shop we brought it from by selling it for half the price to someone else.

xExcel

Master Recruiter

10-28-2012

It also disturbs me. I don't know why.

Sylvr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

It's not that big a deal. You need 2k upvotes to be eligible, and I doubt anyone without a very compelling story will get that if they weren't one of those first couple people that started the movement.

Showdwn

10-28-2012

Except that implementing microeconomics has been wildly popular and profitable in games like TF2.

OSAMA BlN LADEN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

10-28-2012

This isn't supposed to be a rage thread. What I'm saying is the fist few worked, now everyone is getting their hopes up. Understand that getting 1000 up votes is hard, let alone double that. Also understand hat LoL is a business, and eventually they will find a way to generously profit themselves with this, and Riot isn't greedy, they are already a free game, but they are also a business. It's likes saying MCDs is greedy for making people pay for food... Understand LoL is a business

a team mate

10-28-2012

I just think people are spamming GD with these 2k for X skin threads. If you go to those threads, they are bumped every 10 minutes by the OP. I hope Riot finds a way to stop this in a positive way.

Postal Miku

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Érnest View Post
This is what is currently happening with all the skin trading threads... You let one person trade, now everyone in LoL wants to do the same. Sure the skin you want might belong to your favourite or first or best champ... People think that they need this skin to fulfill some kind of prophecy or it is their destiny and that they MUST have his skin. Truth is...

LoL is a video game. Get over it
can't be helped, tons of people want the skins they couldn't get, just human nature really
Just hope they set up a trading skins system

ObsidianStorm

10-28-2012

A skin trade/gift feature could always be interesting, somewhat surprised you can't gift still.

Kaelzoroden

10-28-2012

I hold out hope that, someday, I might get Riot Singed. #KeepingTheDreamAlive