Give them an inch and they take a mile

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OSAMA BlN LADEN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

10-28-2012

This is what is currently happening with all the skin trading threads... You let one person trade, now everyone in LoL wants to do the same. Sure the skin you want might belong to your favourite or first or best champ... People think that they need this skin to fulfill some kind of prophecy or it is their destiny and that they MUST have his skin. Truth is...

LoL is a video game. Get over it

Destaice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

You can't come in here all dirty like that! You need that nasty flesh scrubbed off first!

Iverna

10-28-2012

They should just enable it in-game for people who want to do it, tbh. :s

sairaus

10-28-2012

Ernest, what is wrong with people wanting to get their favorite skin for their favorite champion. Some people have wanted these skins for years, is it wrong to have hope, or to act on it?

Molester

Recruiter

10-28-2012

I fail to see how this is your problem, OP

Flying Sno

Recruiter

10-28-2012

I agree with this thread, but if they work hard enough to get 2k upvotes and Riot is willing then let it happen...no one is entitled to trade skins though.

OSAMA BlN LADEN

Master Recruiter

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne View Post
They should just enable it in-game for people who want to do it, tbh. :s
As "greedy" as riot is we have to remember that they are a business at the end of he day. If they enable this they NEED to have a way to make money. Paying RP does not necessarily benefit them because they have an infinite amount of it. Riot needs to survive by making money, helping the community does not.

Ogdain

10-28-2012

By the way I want every skin in the game if everyone could please upvote this that'd be great

DoctorH

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sairaus View Post
Ernest, what is wrong with people wanting to get their favorite skin for their favorite champion. Some people have wanted these skins for years, is it wrong to have hope, or to act on it?
I'm actually inclined to agree. My favorite champion is Sona her best skin and in my opinion the best skin in the game is Silent night Sona. Sadly as it stands right now short of inviting 5,000 people or getting a job at Riot (neither of which is ever likely to happen) I've no way to get this skin, and all because I literally started playing LoL the day after it was removed. These thread give me hope that perhaps I will one day be lucky enough to get this skin by trading with some who wants a skin I have and I ask you what's the harm of a little bit of hope in this community?

DebosBike

10-28-2012

How can someone be angry about people trading skins..?

They'd have to be a sadist nazi or something...