Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Twisted Fate Still Viable?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Patroks

Recruiter

10-28-2012

Quote:
10thVongola:
I've been thinking about maining on him but a lot of people say he isn't top tier. Does he work in ranked and can he carry bad teams? Thoughts? :P

If you can use his ult effectively (I know I can't), he basically snowballs the other lanes.

Balderdinger

10-28-2012

I unlocked him early on and had to stop using him because I wasn't skilled enough at the game. Now that I've got LOTS more experience under my belt, I'm trying to give him a decent go.

The question I have, and maybe this fits with his viability question as well, AP, AD, or hybrid AP/AS?

I know hybrid was the way to go at one point, but I don't know how many folks do this anymore. Looking for some thoughts. Is there one build type that is more viable than others?

Nomnom3

10-28-2012

Build him Ap bursty Death Cap Lich. He is too squishy to build on hit dps. You could build him like Teemo but he doesn't do as much dps as Teemo does with poison shot. I love TF. His Underworld Skin is gorgeous and he definitely requires some skill and practice to play, like Ori. But like Ori, he can carry a game late game with his aoe, cc and really great positioning. It's true, using his ult to the best of his ability is what can make or break him.

Lord Valinor

10-28-2012

no.

Lemonbullets

10-28-2012

In my opinion, he is a game changer and the best comeback champ there is.