Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best AD carries? A tier list

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jagz The Mighty

10-29-2012

Quote:
Masakan:
That's what I'm saying all her late game power really doesnt matter much if you can't actually get there and her mid game really make it a pain in the ass to do.

Compared to any other adc in the game, playing with tristana is literally like playing with training weights on. You just feel so heavy in comparison where as you play someone like ezreal or graves or sivir and everything just flows better.

Yeah I played her a few times where i got double kills in 5 minutes and snowballed really fast. I feel like if you can't get BF sword on your first recall, you're kind of screwed with her.

IS1f715232b540cb2fffcee

10-29-2012

I don't know what you base your list on, personal opinion?
Corki is easily one of the best if not the best ad carry there is right now. In lane he dominates most ad carrys with his strong burst, long range poke and hard hitting autoattacks.
In teamfights/lategame he brings alot of Aoe damage aswell as beeing impossible to build against because he deals magical damage, physical damage, true damage, reduces armor and doesn't rely on attackspeed.

Ashe is way to high in your list imo. Given she brings the most cc/utility of any ad to the team but she has the least damageoutput of all the ad carrys, period. As Ashe you won't ever win your lane unless you outplay your opponents or get help from your jungler/other lanes.

Other than that Caitlyn is ranked too high, Kog'Maw too low.

While I don't exactly agree on everything besides these 4 champions but they are roughly in the spot i'd put them aswell.

Poslanec Bujdy

10-29-2012

Hybrid varus on top melting bruisers all day long....

Juggernoob

10-29-2012

Corki and Trist should be switched, other than that, I fully agree with this list

Minesarentbad

11-26-2012

Miss Fortune is one of my least favorite adc. She lacks the burst of Draven, the poke of Ezreal, utility of Caitlyn, the late game of Vayne and Tristana, and the mobility of Corki.

ImpTaimer

11-27-2012

I'm glad we all agree Twitch is a crapstain and only good because of your team and the mistakes of the other team.

I think it's disappointing that Sivir gets so little use because her shield is basically anti-support CC. Blitz grab? Lux/Morgana root? Taric Stun? Nope-nope-nope.

I understand why people don't like Varus though, his AA animation is infuriating. His animations in general are less than impressive. All in all I rate him a better version of Twitch. Slow, poison, long range penetration (heh). Instead of stealth he gets a root. His ult and Q basically function the same as Twitch's ult. His passive is pretty dumb though.

Crimson5pheonix

11-27-2012

I think the only problem with tier lists like this is just how divided AD carries are. Draven and MF start strong, but drop off late game. If you let Vayne/Kog/Tristana get to a full build, you deserve the whooping you're about to receive. It's hard where someone's position changes as the game continues :\

Raidarc

11-27-2012

http://www.reignofgaming.net/

Darkterror69

11-27-2012

Seems like the top contenders follow a pattern: poke & a built in escape of sorts. Cait would probably be next in my list of top annoying ADCs to lane against, what with that poke and pretty consistently high dps.

Draven definitely is worth mentioning. If he get's control of the lane, all it takes is a little harassment to shut the opposing ADC down. Despite his lack of poke and blink-esque escape, he is pretty good at outfarming his enemies and harassing them with his Q and passive. Add in the speed steroid and you have one dangerous champ after you get the hang of him.

On the flipside, his E feels pretty lackluster. It's okay for interrupting and such, but it just doesn't appeal to me much.

undacovabrother

11-28-2012

I don't know why everybody thinks Ezreal is easy to use. He has **** dmg compared to other adcs and all he has is poke and blink, he can't trade and he can barely burst. Miss one q at the wrong time and it's probably respawn for you.

I think people in general just hate kiters, in any game, so they hate on Ezreal and say false things like, oh he's so easy to use and has godlike dmg and everything else, so that they feel better about losing to him.