Best AD carries? A tier list

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MarineRevenge

10-28-2012

You don't include Tryndamere, Master Yi, or Fiora either. This list isn't complete. Nor is urgot a carry.

Archaze

10-28-2012

1. Still Ezreal (near mana free, 900 ranged harrass with on hit effects.... Instant blink..... Skillshot that only hits champions......)
2. Corki
3. Tristana (her QoL changes have helped a lot, testing her lately has only shown good results for me)
4. Graves
5. Miss Fortune (last round of buffs were very nice)
6. Draven (played well)
7. Sivir (just underrated)
8. Ashe
9. Varus
10. Vayne
11. Cait (still has 0 late game)
12. Kog'maw (the nerfs to AP kog have hurt his laning phase, and you need an incredibly co-ordinated team to protect you from all the 'jumpers' being brought out every month (Diana, Rengar, Kha'Zix, etc, etc)
13. Twitch (Needs better access to steroids, stealth mechanic is to slow.)

Doggydog123579

10-28-2012

There is a reason Vayne and Kog are considered hyper carries. If they get to late game there is almost nothing you can do to them. Also, urgot is NOT an ADC. If he were a ADC he has the lowest AA range of any and has a non usable ultimate.

Qc tinmoncriss

10-28-2012

why people don't like cait.
You can one shot their adc if your passive is ready with trinity force late game.
Plus your trape and slow/escape.
I think she's viable late game

And wheres teemo !

Vencu

10-28-2012

sorry but corki is a monster don't understand how you have him 10th

Yhufir

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfDrDeath View Post
First, Ashe does not, in the true sense of the word, "suffer" from having less damaging abilities. It rather is her thing to trade potential damage for incredible utility.
- A reliable, WTF-range initiate: Which AD carry except her has such a thing?
- Map vision and scouting ability: With the decline of Clairvoyance, more useful than ever. Can't count the times that simple ability allowed my team a kill/Baron steal.
- Kite.
True, her passive could use something, but I've seen a lot of simply OP ideas floating around.
I agree, the cartoon of Ashe didn't suffer, because she's part of a computer program. The ability to play her effectively against almost all other ADCs suffers tremendously from her lack of damage abilities.
"Reliable, WTF-range initiate" ??? WHAT?! it's either reliable or WTF range. Not both. It doesnt home-in on targets it's a skillshot. It's the only global skillshot (which they most recently nerfed the missle speed of) and given any meaningful range (say from 1 lane to another) it's NOT RELIABLE. I land better than 60% of my Ashe Arrows from those distances or more and wouldn't dream of calling that a reliable high-range initiate.
"Map vision and scouting ability" is doubling-down on the same power which is being exaggerated: It's a scouting ability that gives vision. Briefly. we're talking about 3 seconds total. To put that in perspective, it's about 1/60 of a ward. In order to match the time a 75g ward would grant vision you would have to spend over 60 minutes in game. I'm not saying it's useless. I think it's a fantastic ability. But it's utility doesnt make up for the kind ability almost every other ADC has.

And I love how everyone is willing to say something like, "Sure her passive is [F****ING USELESS] besides the first hit of the game or when coming back to lane. But that doesn't mean anything needs to change"
Name ANY OTHER ADC who has an ability that doesn't do ANYTHING for that champ mid to late game.

I'm on a crusade to raise awareness of Ashe's plight.

Cyanide Velocity

10-28-2012

Urgot in this list? He isn't an ADC you know. He's an Anti-ADC.

Putting Tristana so high is alittle strange to me. Personally, I wouldn't put her above Caitlyn

Qc tinmoncriss

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyanide Velocity View Post
Urgot in this list? He isn't an ADC you know. He's an Anti-ADC.

Putting Tristana so high is alittle strange to me. Personally, I wouldn't put her above Caitlyn
Tristana is one of the best adc, great mobility with her jump, +90% attack speed, anti heal spell and mass interupt with her ult.
+ one of the best range and easiest farm
She's awesome

Jagz The Mighty

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qc tinmoncriss View Post
Tristana is one of the best adc, great mobility with her jump, +90% attack speed, anti heal spell and mass interupt with her ult.
+ one of the best range and easiest farm
She's awesome
I'm considering bumping her down a few places. After playing her a bit more, I feel like she suffers from a lack of poke abilities and has to rely on AAs for all her real damage. The DoT doesn't really count and you can't poke with the jump.

I still have to think it over though.

Masakan

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagz The Mighty View Post
I'm considering bumping her down a few places. After playing her a bit more, I feel like she suffers from a lack of poke abilities and has to rely on AAs for all her real damage. The DoT doesn't really count and you can't poke with the jump.

I still have to think it over though.
That's what I'm saying all her late game power really doesnt matter much if you can't actually get there and her mid game really make it a pain in the ass to do.

Compared to any other adc in the game, playing with tristana is literally like playing with training weights on. You just feel so heavy in comparison where as you play someone like ezreal or graves or sivir and everything just flows better.