Players with honor ribbons are not honorable opponents

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tibba please

10-28-2012

Screw all of them, boo4u! You should always play what you want, JUST as your team played what they want, forcing you to become ADC. If they weren't jerks, maybe you wouldn't be teemo bot.

And it's a normal game. Who the heck cares? I jungle sona, lux, annie, AND teemo. AND I STILL WIN.

If it was a ranked game, then well, it's your team's fault for forcing you to do something you aren't comfortable with. Either way, forcing someone to do something they really can't do just CALLS for feeding.

THE LOVE TONIGHT

10-28-2012

Please for the love of god do not play ADC Teemo in ranked

VictusOmnis

10-28-2012

So two people with honor badges were not honorable to their own team means that all players with honor badges are in fact, dishonorable based on your extensive research?

rvgGhost

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koillu View Post
Ranked or not, you should try to win, if your teammates deeply disapproved your choice, dont play it.
Normals aren't about what your team thinks YOU should play. Normals are where people go to try new things and have fun. Stop trying to be on the same side as the d bags who think normals are ranked

BlueWallpaper

10-28-2012

teemo isn't an adc, so i think what they did was reasonable given they were trolled

Killermajaro

10-28-2012

Badges are too easy to get i got nearly 100 honor opponent and 100+ teamwork honor i never ask for it and i'm always nice despite the pricks on this game sure i do snap at times but the badges are earned to easy i know someone who constantly afks buys tank items only for a range adc then stops playing when they die about 3 times or well stops trying so much... this point i feel the badges no longer have a worth to me due to this :S...

also about half my teamwork is from friends mostlikely so ignore that :S lets just say 50 teamwork lol :P

What im saying is anyone gets it specially crappy people who assist the enemy team it seems :S heck want honor opponent ? then feed the other team u.u such bs -rage rage rage- -crys in a corner tossing my badge away-

Tutskii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo4u View Post
Before queue, my team wants me to play an ADC carry. I pick teemo and they're all ranting and creating aruguments on how he is not a ADC carry but I play whatever champ I'm best with. So before the game loads, they say " report teemo for refusing to communicate with team" now how am I refusing to communicate with a team. I picked teemo ranged AD.

So when the game begins...two players with honorable badges/pins keeps on harassing me and expressing their negative behavior in game against me how badly I am and how many times I've been caught by lux's skill shot. Its a reason why they call it a skill shot.

So at the end, I tell the enemy team to report both players with honorable badages for harrassment verbal abuse/ negative attitude when I was just simply trying to have fun.

Is this report valid and will be punishable?
I'd report you. You may as well have played Sona as AD.

Cant troll team more

RyuthK

10-28-2012

AD Teemo isn't a troll pick its viable, but people don't like it because A. its not traditional, and B. AP Teemo is just so much better.

Edit: Honestly do what you want. Just ignore them, and report them after. If you dare do anything against the meta game you're asking to get harrassed, and reported. Thankfully people like me who use tribunal don't click punish if your reported for going agaisn't the precious meta. Meta might be the best way to win, but it creates stale, and boring game play Ez, Sona bot, kat mid shen top malph jungle gets pretty damn boring after awhile. **** the meta sheeps, and do what you please. After all its just a game, and noone has the right to accuse you of trolling, or harrassing you because they dont like your pick.

boo4u

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tutskii View Post
I'd report you. You may as well have played Sona as AD.

Cant troll team more

I don't even own sona

:facepalm

Esco

10-28-2012

Just delete teemo already. I cringe when I have one on my team....as an ADC when we could have a higher dmg output ADC like Graves, top lane when we could have a tanky bruiser that does dmg like Riven or Olaf...who will contribute to teamfights more..but no....we have a teemo...gross