Players with honor ribbons are not honorable opponents

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koillu

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo4u View Post
I've won games with teemo bot lane or top lane.

Can't be a troll pick when my CS is high and my K/D/A is always or even no feeding stats
I've won a AD Annie + Support Anivia Bot lane, still doesnt make it a respectable bot lane pick.

LastTestament

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

most people with badges don't really deserve them it's more about number of games and how many times you end the game with GGWP

Crowcaine

10-28-2012

Kill yourself. Anyone who plays teemo ADC does not deserve to have fun in this game, and should be treated like a sub par citizen before they uninstall, which should be immediately. Good day, sir.

AMEX

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koillu View Post
I've won a AD Annie + Support Anivia Bot lane, still doesnt make it a respectable bot lane pick.

Well it should be a respectable pick.

Its a normal game and not a ranked game.

I was not trolling at all.

Doubt i'll get banned though for playing a normal game

RangerRig

10-28-2012

I have also come across some people with "honourable ribbons", and they were being terrible jerks ( to put it lightly) to the enemy team in all chat, and even out right verbally abused players, and when they are about to lose, they blame one of their team mates and start abusing him/her.

I think there might be a possibility they might be honour farming. Also I recall a guy who asked for honour after a game.

Koillu

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo4u View Post
Well it should be a respectable pick.

Its a normal game and not a ranked game.

I was not trolling at all.

Doubt i'll get banned though for playing a normal game
Ranked or not, you should try to win, if your teammates deeply disapproved your choice, dont play it.

AMEX

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerRig View Post
I have also come across some people with "honourable ribbons", and they were being terrible jerks ( to put it lightly) to the enemy team in all chat, and even out right verbally abused players, and when they are about to lose, they blame one of their team mates and start abusing him/her.

I think there might be a possibility they might be honour farming. Also I recall a guy who asked for honour after a game.

At the end of the game, my entire team and the enemy team asking for honor lol.

Koillu

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerRig View Post

Overall, honor is given for bad reasons, Honorable opponent is often given to people who either were ok, did bad or plain out fed their opponent. People simply honor because they are happy they won.

rvgGhost

10-28-2012

The thing with teemo is, one person in the beginning played teemo and sucked with him. Now everyone thinks teemo is a bad champ, I've played teemo bot lane plenty of times and it wrecks if you know what your doing. Oh what abound for the enemy adc no that's a bad idea. Now is teemo the best pick for ranked obviously not but if its normal who cares, if its ranked just be sure you know what your doing. When people realize that not everyone who picks teemo sucks then they will stop raging about the teemo picks

Cyaeghai

10-28-2012

No but the thing is, this isn't the only time I've heard of and seen this. I've seen way too many people with "honor badges" who are the first to be total dick bags. We need a report for them, so if they get too many reports, their badges are taken away, and maybe so they can't have one again for a while.